Saturday, March 23, 2024

So aunty .. 😜

Was walking around the shops, and was telling hubby that I have a particular neck fan (Torras Coolify) at home that lil’ one didn’t want to use here while looking at neck fans on display. I then saw a slim gadget - a portable fan. SA was telling me it’s turbo fan 🤩 molto impressionante! Tried it, though I have absolutely no idea how turbo power it is when fully charged but there’s 5 different speed settings and the highest speed is really cold. I love it! Just as much as I like my Coolify fan.

I took one of the girl’s supposedly good or better fan at their time and compared in the store, I was literally comparing one mouse blowing out air vs elephant blowing out air. So embarrassing lor… just want to hide my purple lousy fan. 
Their fans has vents at the top so it’s easy for them when they use it during excursions keeping their hands free. They made further improvements to this fan over the years with 3 different speed and rechargeable battery. Now that they have no more school excursions, I shall just donate their 2 fans away.
It’s priced at RM109 for the turbo fan and a freebie (or maybe not?) handheld fan. I didn’t compare the price in Taobao while I was in the shop, but …. for about S$30 I get two fans mai-hiam already, I believe this must be an older model (??) for them to put it with offer and bundle pack. 
We’re so so lucky that the white/grey colour fan I wanted has a pink freebie fan for lil’ one. I shall bring this fan with me to the car next time when I need to wait outside the school for pickup. 




No comments: