Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Old people trolleys

I wouldn't have gotten this if not my injured left arm but I'm glad I did.

I usually have the habit of lugging everything groceries bag from the car down and want to walk back home it. yao jianf.... there's a distance to walk to my home and two obstacles to go thru - first being the access gate. I usually try not to put down the heavy bags on the floor as I tap my card as it'll be difficult to pick up the bags again while using my leg to hold the gate open, next obstacle would be the finger access digital lock in my home where I also try not to put down the bags. 

I could have done this in 2-3 rounds each time but I'm just so lazy, choosing to sling the heavy bags on my wrists and do it at one go. Okay when I say it's heavy I mean things like laundry detergent, Dettol, huge bottle of bleach, dishwashing detergent. 

I ordered this sometime in end of Jan and received it a month later. Finally got to use it today. Lugged the heavy laundry detergent, dishwashing detergents from NTUC plus all the Laundrin Sakura items from Donki in this trolley from the car today. It's so so easy, no huffing and puffing. I get to bring down the heavy items from the car to the opened trolley box using just my right hand then pull it home. Back at my main door I brought the bags in one by one. Again no straining of left hand. 

I can't believe at age 48 I'm already using this. But as I said it, I wouldn't have gotten this if not for my injured arm.  

Paid S$39.30 from 淘宝. Supposedly the cover allows one to sit on it when tired but I’m not sure if it can take my weight. Maybe one day I can ask lil’ one to sit on it while I dragged her home? 😂




No comments: