Saturday, March 9, 2024

On This Day (9th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

9th Mar 2023


Guess what they had for dinner 🤣🤣




9th Mar 2023

Cannot tahan her messy hair, so threw her into the salon. Just nice coz I had 2 other appointments in PP so it's time well spent.

The lady stylist saw her hair and said "aiyoh why like that? So long n short." Wanted to tell her she was the one who messed up lil' one's hair! 😡

It wasn't obvious then but in Nov saw some uneven parts, so I brought her in and got the usual stylist to do it for her but he tried his best to rescue and make it better for her.

Today, against lil' one's will, I told her she had better snip off more hair to make everything look a little more uniformed looking. I got the guy to do it for her.

#Icannottiemyhair# #cannotgettheladystylist#




9th Mar 2023

Saw an atas Miele oven which can steam, bake. I think can microwave too? 13K 😱

Nah! Pass! Can't afford. But very elegant looking lor...



9th Mar 2023


Made a few appts here before sending lil' one for therapy later.

When was the last time I came here? I need to trace back my FB post

#parkwayparademyterritory#




9th Mar 2022

This is interesting but I can't go.

And for the first time I should be thankful l'm a 大姐

“40yrs old n above only $192” 🤣




9th Mar 2022

Boil chrysanthemum for family 实在麻烦


From left to right: no sugar (mine), with sweetener (hubby), with rock sugar (girls)



Can you tell the difference?




9th Mar 2017

Athena Ting & Aricia Ting, does this remind you of the Isetan video you both enjoyed watching in Shanghai?

You were both singing "Isetan tan tan"




9th Mar 2017

Does anyone know or have tried washing stuff toys, that still comes out looking as fluffy as new? Thanks!


Footnote written in 2024 : And as they say it, ‘the rest is history’. I just needed to be 200% sure and work harder by peng-ing satay and brush the “fur” at least every half to one hour.




9th Mar 2015


2008 - My nottie girl. The trip where she slept thruout car rides. The rare wakeful time (last pic)


Footnote written in 2022 :

And so so cute too. The 2 of them were so cute!

Not forgetting the fights behind the car which che-che reminded me 😅. Che-che will be snacking on something behind, lil' one wakes up from the noise.

Make noise aka a little scream as she stretches out her lil' hand to reach. Che-che refuses to give her, lil' one makes noise. Typical right?

Then we had to ask her to share. She gave it to her and lil' one either drops the snacks on the floor or the whole pack on the floor, which then che-che will start crying. Next time, same thing happens again.

Coz I'm the youngest in the family, I never knew how it is like being older than a sibling. But I must say it must not have been easy being a big sister at a young age when you also want something but yet had to give in to the younger naughtier one. It's no wonder why che-che would run away from her, with lil' chilli padi running after her and screaming.

I wouldn't want to exchange those times with anything else.

#chechejustturned5fewmthsago#



9th Mar 2013

She can swim what?!?!? She swam the whole lap. No problem..last time keep manja say cannot swim; dare not swim scared drown. Make me spend more $$ to let them go private. 生气!



9th Mar 2012

Hello Kitty stationery redemption. Happy girls!

 ice-cream!






No comments: