Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Feels good

To relax … 

my 2nd time this week in Starbucks 

First on Monday after sending her to school, I just wanted to nuah. Last time I used to complain about staying out of house, no time to do housework etc… and can’t wait to stop all the chauffeuring around and staying out.  Now I want to stay out so that I can do what I need to do outside with no distraction , with no “I must finish cleaning here first before I can do my laptop-y stuff. Which explains why at home I have no time to do my iMovie!!! 

On Monday, armed with my iPad n most importantly portable battery and AirPod. I really need my music. Usually it’s the “studying lofi” playlist I’d play. Not that I’m studying but when I have things to do and I need music to give me the moving along motivation, that type of music helps me. With no distractions at home and seated in Eastpoint Mall’s Starbucks I managed to finally (after comparing costs and all) book the domestic flights to the two cities we’re going after her graduation. 

Today (Mar 6) coz of her short hours in school [8am to 12pm] and with her very convincing “Maybe we’ll be dismissed at 9+” I was deceived and she ended school at 11.47am 🤨). 这么老还被一个小孩子被骗 

I stayed in Heavenly Wang at Eastpoint Mall and managed to book the two hotels. See! Sometimes it’s good to stay outside. 

Told her to plan the itineraries for all the 3 cities we’re going. I’ll be hands off, let’s see where she’s bringing / dragging her mummy. At least I don’t have to worry about being dragged into CD shops or follow her when she does her fan-girl-ling thingy 😜.  





No comments: