Friday, March 8, 2024

On This Day - (8th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

8th Mar 2023

Repainting works in the compound.

Messy affair to endure for the time being



I have a private lift to my unit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Coz there's no way

anyone can leave from / come back into lobby via 1st floor.



Was on way home one day when I saw them washing the exterior. I stopped to ask one guy if they are going to wash my PES. Before I could complete my sentence, one head popped out from my PES. ๐ŸคฃThe guy jumped over the wall.

I love high pressure washer! Che-che and myself stood in the living area and watched them. I kept saying “Wah….i should buy a pressure washer..” - like a typical Ah-soh.

I told them l'd leave my gate unlock from now on, so they can come in anytime they want. "Please don't jump over the wall. Just open my gate and come in and out safely." Not sure if my other 1st floor neighbours allow them access as freely as I do.

They come in to line the floor in the mornings and remove before they end the day.



Spidermen in my stack today. Guy was polite, he saw me sitting there and asked if he can open the gate. Laid extra cloth over my water feature and I asked them to move the plants inside. He replied "I can?" Was thinking to self, did he intend to do the rapelling with the plants in the way? ๐Ÿ˜…



Not only the outside is messy. My yard area will get more messy. Tentatively it's the stuffs from the laundry room that is outside here. Soon I'll have stack boxes of stuffs from the kitchen here.

Need to re-do the kitchen and laundry room.

Another dusty and messy problem to deal with next time. Don't think about it...live one day at a time.




8th Mar 2013

Lil' one getting her punishment. She has to wash her own shoes this week, starting with one side. I washed the other side to show how its done.

I'm getting frustrated with how quickly she dirties her shoes in one day!! Every Monday she comes home with dirty shoes!



8th Mar 2010
added 11 new photos to the album Date with ex-colleague











My little girl was so tired. She knocked out in less than 5 mins. She was snoring!!



No comments: