Thursday, March 7, 2024

On This Day - (7th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

7th Mar 2023

I've lost count the number of times the girls had japanese, dropped by Donki, J-Mart, Meidi-ya since Dec.




7th Mar 2023

Sitting in Starbucks waiting for lil' one to finish her therapy. I see a man doing work with his primary school daughter, students (che-che included) doing their work. And I'm lepak-ing doing nothing 🤣 coz there's a guy who has that loud voice, sounds like he's commanding an NDP, distracting me from my book.

#regretnotbringingairpodout#




7th Mar 2023


No. This didn't happen to lil' one.

Her primary MT tchr was telling me she and another girl (both table monitors) ran and bump into each other. She found it funny that the bigger size girl fell and she was still standing.

..

This video is too exaggerated tho!

#ptmarealwayssofunnywhenshewasinprimaryschool#

https://www.facebook.com/reel/228273882917387?

fs=e&s=T|eQ9V&mibextid=ONULKw



7th Mar 2018

My Tweety is home!

Though I don't miss the peace; I do miss this girl this time.

She's all excited to tell me about her trip. Glad that this time she is not chao-tar.



7th Mar 2016

Headache again! Can I just let the girls starve tonight so that I can sleep. I really need the rest.



7th Mar 2016


Plants are better left to nature. Meaning the more you heck care the plants; the better the plant will thrive.

(Ps: does that apply to kids as well?)

I have a love-hate relationship with my bougainville.

Has been flower-less for some time despite me giving the TLC and putting fertilizer for soil and flowers.

The hibiscus which I'm hoping to die out faster so l can junk as it attracts caterpillars, survived and went against me by flowering more. And best part? No caterpillars.花还比孩子听话。😃



One of the few bunches in this pot


See the ant?




7th Mar 2014

OMG! I just heard from lil one her classmate has 5 tuitions on Sat alone, + ballet not sure if friend plays piano. Oh my! Only P2 leh!




7th Mar 2012


She wrote; I drew.



7th Mar 2011
* tagged in LH’s photo 

Hug Hug with aricia.

Footnote written in 2023 : "Clarabellll...will you be my flend?"

Was that what she said Shao Chong Tan?

Or was it "will you play with me?"




* tagged in Nicole’s photo


Kids waiting for their turn.



7th Mar 2011
added 2 new photos to the album Mobile Uploads

Lil' one super serious in her work. Like to see her expression, very mature n I often forget she is turning 5 not the 2 yr old girl I had


Ladies, dunno if u or girls have seen this. This is a bryophyllum. Reproduced from the small leaves on the big leaf. Athena refuse to bring this to school to show her class for Science so this FB's the only way to show




No comments: