Saturday, March 16, 2024

On This Day - (16th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

16th Mar 2024




16th Mar 2023

l asked for a cup of ice for my tea and this is the small cup they gave. So, do I pour the tea into the small cup or pour the ice into the tea?



16th Mar 2023

Confirm I'll stop keto days before so I won't get headache. Will fill my tummy with lots of dark chocolates.







16th Mar 2021


A thought .....

during our walk, a teen girl (she look in between my girls age) fell while skateboarding.

I walked over to her to offer help n ask if she's ok. No reply. Her friend then ask if she's ok, she replied her friend. Then I asked her again if she's ok, again no reply. Am I invisible or what?

I'm not upset, why would I be? But that got me thinking what a rude girl she is. Maybe her parents did tell her not to talk to strangers. But certainly an acknowledgment would be nice.

My girls reaction would typically be, laughing at ownself before picking themselves up. And an acknowledgment to whatever question is asked, ending with a Thank You.

This is what manners is. As parents we have a duty to teach our kids. But I can't say for those parents who don't have manners themselves

Whatever it is, I'm glad I raised my girls up correctly.

I'm proud of my girls.


16th Mar 2021

An impromptu short walk in the early night here. We were on way home from MParade when I commented haven't done a walk in the night, just in time I changed route at Fort Rd to head towards to the usual starting point instead of heading towards KPE.

It was really hilarious as we weren't prepared for this at all. The only person who was most appropriately dressed was che-che, who was wearing a jumper dress with a shirt n a short for modesty reason. She simply removed the jumper and she was ready.


Then I look at myself and said I'm in jeans. Looked at lil' one and laughed at her - she's wearing slippers!! 🤣

Just like the caption says - No bad days - just funny days with my 2 babies ❤️ ❤️ 

We do the weirdest things.


Night scenery


16th Mar 2020

A fun day with my dear friend and Mylene who dropped by our small island.

I haven't met Mylene for 18yrs, she's still as sweet as ever, grown up to be a polite fine young lady.

Che-che, tho had to be in school today and the next day, wanted to meet up with Aunty Leila as she missed seeing her last year. Both girls enjoyed themselves today but will suffer tmrw



Footnote written on 16th Mar 2021 : 

It's been a year Leila and Mylene.

Rmbr we were planning to go Disneyland with you, Mylene, end of the year. But nothing came out of it when the world went into a frenzy after that.



16th Mar 2015

* tagged in LH’s photos






16th Mar 2013

I just found out today from che-che a funny thing.

Twice or thrice this yr, my girls were late. The guai girl followed what they were supposr to do whereas the lil' one dart off by dunno what secret passageway to her class without being caught. Haha! No prefects stationed or caught lil' one so far. I visualize... lil' bespectacled girl carrying her tortoise shell running quickly like a mice.


16th Mar 2012

Baking session. Used a tape to tape down baking paper on table so easier for kids to remove dough...


Mei-Mei has an additional tape - TO HER MOUTH.

Talking too much!! SSH!



Mei-mei’s small and cutesy-ies cookies


Che-che’s

16th Mar 2011
Let me feed papa ice cream 

Silly Gucci likes to lie on it's back n eat.

We take a slightly longer time to spot the diff bet the 2, Chanel has line on it's back n both colours r similar.

*gasp*






No comments: