Sunday, March 17, 2024

On This Day - (17th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

17th Mar 2023

My not so cute macarons 😬





17th Mar 2021

Was craving for Tom yum since 2 days ago, needed to break from the monotony of food I've been having.

Got a TY spice set from CS yesterday and was a little nervous how it would turn out as I've not done this before. Normally when I suddenly crave for one, I'll just dunk in TY cube.

Must admit, I'm pretty impressed with myself. Haha!

Not nice also must say nice 🤣. Legit got taste.

Level of satisfaction 💯 满足 no more TY until the next craving kicks in.



With button mushrooms, chicken, scallops, tomato and crab meat. I feel full just by looking at it, so didn't add any noodles.

I wasn't done with my lunch, interruptions after that.

So when I wanted to continue, I felt that my stomach could probably fit in the noodles now since half hour had passed, so I cooked the remaining with noodles.

I can't stomach too spicy food tho (I didn't even add the chilli padi in the set). So usually I don't finish soup, (just as I was typing this my stomach churned).

This meal is taking me too long to finish, very unlike me coz I normally like to gobble down food fast. This reminds me of lil' one....the little terror who is the 少吃多餐 (small frequent eater) kind, can keep you busy many times in a day just preparing/feeding her. I'm like her now, if I stop my meal now I think I can add more 料 inside. 😉

But I really need to hurry coz I have to wash lil' one's

peanuts roots 花生根.



17th Mar 2021


A thought .....

Last night during our walk, a teen girl (she look in between my girls age) fell while skateboarding.

I walked over to her to offer help n ask if she's ok. No reply. Her friend then ask if she's ok, she replied her friend. Then I asked her again if she's ok, again no reply. Am I invisible or what?

I'm not upset, why would I be? But that got me thinking what a rude girl she is. Maybe her parents did tell her not to talk to strangers. But certainly an acknowledgment would be nice.

My girls reaction would typically be, laughing at ownself before picking themselves up. And an acknowledgment to whatever question is asked, ending with a Thank You.

This is what manners is. As parents we have a duty to teach our kids. But I can't say for those parents who don't have manners themselves

Whatever it is, I'm glad I raised my girls up correctly.

I'm proud of my girls.



17th Mar 2021


An impromptu short walk in the early night here. We were on way home from MParade when I commented haven't done a walk in the night, just in time I changed route at Fort Rd to head towards to the usual starting point instead of heading towards KPE.

It was really hilarious as we weren't prepared for this at all. The only person who was most appropriately dressed was che-che, who was wearing a jumper dress with a shirt n a short for modesty reason. She simply removed the jumper and she was ready.



Then I look at myself and said I'm in jeans. Looked at lil' one and laughed at her - she's wearing slippers!! 🤣

Just like the caption says - No bad days - just funny days with my 2 babies ❤️❤️ We do the weirdest things.


Night scenery



17th Mar 2020
* added 65 photos and a video to the album 16th Mar 20 : A day of fun!






17th Mar 2020

My goodness!

"Dear iHerb Customer,

Thank you for shopping with Herb.

Singapore bound flights are impacted by the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, many flights have been canceled and orders are shipping less frequently.

Your orders are experiencing a delay."

Wait until can pengsang...


17th Mar 2017

3 more sleeps to her 3D2N camp. And she's looking forward to it.



17th Mar 2017

Yay!


17th Mar 2017


Got a missed call. The mahtah 🚔 👮‍♂️called me.

Wasted! I should have picked up the call and scam them.






17th Mar 2016

* Nanette tagged me in post






17th Mar 2013

I'm abt to spew vulgarities! The amount of school holiday HWs. Can't bloody finish them within these 2 days. #%^*!!!!!!

4 days away, left with Fri to Sun + interruptions here

n there + trying to complete tuition HWs = no time for

MY WORK! AGAIN!!!

#%^*!!!!!!



17th Mar 2012

Disney! I'm a young child once again!



17th Mar 2012


Damn! I stand here at one Lor. Pls don’t mistaken me for one ….


17th Mar 2012


Kor! Can you pls hurry up?

ROFL! 



17th Mar 2012

* added 8 new photos to the album 17th Mar.


I would prefer to bake cuppies but the girls wanted cookies. I did one portion (thank goodness only one portion), end up I couldn't do my own colouring as I had wanted to for the Easter cookies





Pestered to do colouring. Which will take the whole day coz' gotta bake and ice and wait and ice and wait. My 1 portion icing insufficient, so used a ready-made Wilton orange icing to do the borders.



Colouring



Mei-mei's (top pic). She's rather impatient, I did most of the work for her. And she got the most scolding. Sigh.... dowan to let her bake anymore, she aint that interested as compared to che-che



Che-che's cookies. Mom helped her with the chipmunks.



Ribena Jelly.

Che-che gave the thumbs up, mei-mei gave the thumbs down - she prefers gelatine now.





17th Mar 2011


Lunching @ Bakerzin



No comments: