Wednesday, March 6, 2024

On This Day - (6th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

6th Mar 2023

With her (che-che) lecture cancelled, we made time for this — my kaki not only for concerts but also for food.

Throw in all the meat. This side is all mine 😋 Yummy!

Lil' one said "it's not fair! Go without me." Who ask her to eat so slow? Who ask her to only take the cheap cheap fishballs? #onlyhaveseventymins#

#notworthtobringlilone#




6th Mar 2020
added 29 new photos to the album Sakura Matsuri 2020.


Little babies about to pop out



Look at those florets!



So pwetty







Not my dolls 🤣

I've seen the 2 guys before, they will usually bring their dolls for Sakura Matsuri and take 📸. Nice of them to

allow me and some other people to take pic.






6th Mar 2020

Picked up a small pot of succulent for che-che. This is her 4th pot, 3rd pot was a VD gift from her friend

She takes after her mother. We're both serial killers.

No plants can survive well under our hands. #pleasesayaprayerforhernextplant#




6th Mar 2020


First day n not crowded. More flowers will bloom in few days time. Not many pix taken on iPhone so can't do a longer video. (And first time added audio so dunno how to end it properly 🤣

My Friday morning perk-me-up, now back to home to be ah-soh 😂 before next duty at 5pm.

Youli Song by our "date" next week, it will be beautiful.





6th Mar 2017

The cutest play date invitation




6th Mar 2014

For a couple of weeks l've noticed women in their 50s sitting in Macs. Someone is always selling

"something", apparently targeting the folks who r prob hoping to multiply their $$. It doesn't sound like its insurance. Trying to eavesdrop now n I'm so blur..... Is it a scam?




6th Mar 2013


So happy when I saw this yesterday. I used to buy this to snack when l'm in LON or MAN.





6th Mar 2013

After relaxing for 2 days, the crazy days starts again.

Starting with today.

10.40am: leave home tabao lunch

11.25am: reach school to chope parking place

12pm: grab girl n head 4 home

12.20pm: reach home, she showers I scrub her clothes n throw into machine, pack her school stuffs back into her bag 12.55pm: she Zzzzzz

1.20pm: leave home

1.45pm: reach school n waiting

Later 2+ reach home

4.05pm: leave home for their class in Parkway.

Crazy day!! I ply KPE so many times today.




6th Mar 2012


My half-success Japanese-style wrapping. Can't seem to get one corner straight. Hmm......




6th Mar 2012

A day filled with lots of meals prepared with love Recess/snack - my simple meal

Lunch - a lovely spaghetti meal + profiteroles + Vitagen prepared by Mag n delivered to school.

Snack - two cutesy Rilakkumma for each girl by MayLing.

Thank you ladies!!





6th Mar 2012

A day filled with lots of meals prepared with love ❤️ 

Recess/snack - my simple meal

Lunch - a lovely spaghetti meal + profiteroles + Vitagen prepared by Mag n delivered to school.

Snack - two cutesy Rilakkumma for each girl by MayLing.

Thank you ladies!! 




6th Mar 2012

For Che-Che's recess. Rabbit egg (dun look like one but I finally got the egg colored)


The simplest bento l've ever prepared.

For mei-mei. Bear egg (dun look like it)



No comments: