Sunday, March 24, 2024

On This Day - (24th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

24th Mar 2024



24th Mar 2022

Argh!!!!!! I want to eat mee rebus, tim sum, goreng pisang.




24th Mar 2019

Proud to be an Id girl.

And this year the lJ schools in Singapore are coming together to celebrate our 165 years in Singapore.




24th Mar 2017

Re-tidying the shoe cabinet.

The can't bear to throw away shoes....

Don't think about it, I shall discard the SQ sandals, anyway I kept a brand new pair packed together with my kebaya.

The SF shoes...shall be the heirloom. Haha! #claimsiamnotahoarder# #butithinkiam#

#howcomeeachofthemhavesomanypairsofshoeswhile

ikeepdeclutteringmine#




Footnote written in 2022 : Nothing to declutter now. Coz I only have 2 pairs of sports shoes (1 solely for indoor use), 1 walking shoes and 1 court shoes. Has been like this for many years. If buy 1; I throw 1 so won't accumulate.

SF shoes kept in a box for I dunno who but i can't bear to throw that away.




24th Mar 2015


Helped the lil' one's class for today's LJ to Wallace Trail.

The other set of parents looked really familiar to me.

Yup! Cabin crew and guess what?! was talking to FT, turns out that she flew before (left before I joined).

Our conversations (4 of us) then turned to all the nightstops we did. 7 days Kathmandu. Cairo.

I'm the most junior amongst them. đŸ˜Ŧ And when FT asked me what was my staff number. I laughed n said “52..." almost said "pls guide me along"




24th Mar 2014


Tons of spams in my email, you know those Nigeria gotta transfer money to them etc.. Check this weird one I have received : -

Good day,

Looking for kind assistance!!

I am Abu Bakr, a rebel leader here in Aleppo Syria, I and my second in

command came across some money that was parked in a trunk box and the

money is worth over $ 13 million, in one of President Bashar al-Assad's

allies house and we have moved the money out of the war zone to the United

Nations office as a medical equipment, but we are looking for a trust

worthy person that we can keep the above said money with him or her for

safe keeping pending when we are going to finish the fight here in my country Syria.

If you can be of a help kindly get back to us through this Email, and if

you are not ready for the assistance please and please do not let this be

known to the world as this may bring division among us the rebels. If my

English is not too good please try to understand me and be of kind assistance to us.

Yours Sincerely 




24th Mar 2012


Mei-Mei found this bag I sewed for her few years back. Too tight on her, will prob fit her teddy bear.


Footnote written in 2022 : Only 📸 memories of this bag now



24th Mar 2012

Our new pet-aかたつむり-found in the veggies.

Let's see how long it can survive.





24th Mar 2011

Relieved of my duty. Hubby forgot no more Lorna class; rushed back home to see everyone at home.

Then he volunteered to bring mei-mei to her class. yay! Maybe can hint hint to him he can do this duty for me every Thurs *evil*




24th Mar 2011




24th Mar 2011

The playback scene of lil' girl last night makes me laugh.

No comments: