Tuesday, March 26, 2024

On This Day - (26th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

26th Mar 2022

Is Moderna stronger than Pfizer? I'm feeling so tired and having a manageable headache now, had slight fever yesterday. Dunno abt che-che, she's still sleeping at this time while I went back to Zzzzz while lil' one had her tuition. Che-che also had slight fever last night but she was generally ok. My arm sore as usual but still manageable unlike the first Pfizer dose when I couldn't move my arms until I had to ask the girls to help me hook my bra 😂

When lil' one took hers (Pfizer) last Thu, she did have slight fever for a day; lil' grandma had bodyache n headache.

On another topic, I was thinking although I'm left handed, should I have taken the 💉 on my left arm instead 😅? Coz apart from writing n when only using one cutlery to eat n when using the knife, I basically used my right side more. I hold the vacumn cleaner; mop; hold the kitchen sponge; use scissors etc on my right. Ok, I hope the floor is cleaned properly today.




26th Mar 2020


Tue fitness class cancelled. Pls let Thu class continue if not l'll grow fatter.

Time to take up my pristine exercise mat, which I bought many months back but never got time to use.

Then again, how discipline can I be to start exercising at home when I'm in the house and then feel the need to do some cleaning (i have a serious problem)?

Time to hit the gym maybe? Or swim 🏊? But the water is too cold in the mornings and when I'm alone in the pool my imagination runs wild 🐟 🐠 đŸĻ€ đŸŦ đŸŗ 

3 - all thanks to my siblings Pauline Patrick Teo and those spouting Medusas in Istanbul Hyatt hotel!





26th Mar 2015


It's Day 4.

Our tears flow everytime we grieve for MM Lee.

Through this period too, the world has seen the efficiency and solidarity from a small country like us. I hope every Singaporean will say our pledge more proud than ever this NDay as we "pledge ourselves as ONE UNITED NATION"



26th Mar 2013





26th Mar 2013

Goodbye Athena Ting, Aricia. Behave yourselves.

Love you lots




26th Mar 2012

For my Teacher friends, my girl jumped into this part (arrowed) in Q14 straightaway. Final answer is correct, but can u please tell me how many marks would she be awarded? 2 or 1m? Thanks alot!




26th Mar 2011
* added 6 new photos to the album Superkid Challenge.

Was at Century Sq after music lesson. Che-che saw this and wanted to try it out.

She didn't look sick huh? Won't believe me if I told you she was on MC today huh?



Round 1


Round 2 


End


@ home. It gives her a sense of achievement. Good job, Athena!






26th Mar 2011
* added 5 new photos to the album Aricia JMC Concert.









No comments: