Friday, March 1, 2024

On This Day - (1st Mar) #Reminders from FB#

 1st Mar 2024



1st Mar 2018

Lil' one is excited... can't wait for Monday (Malacca trip). Che-che and I are excited ... can't wait for peace. Not sure about daddy - he dotes on this noisy gal



1st Mar 2018


Mr Moon (final full moon of winter - not that we have winter here also!) tonight




1st Mar 2017

1/2+hr to reach home from school. Direct ๐ŸšŒ. Double wow! Even faster than from holding school, which I thought was closer




1st Mar 2017


Wow! I'll need this for lil' one.




1st Mar 2017

It's nap time ๐Ÿ˜ด. U know it's CA period when there's nap time in between revision. Ha! I do the opposite



1st Mar 2015


Hi Timmy! 





1st Mar 2015

In span of less than 2hrs...plus one more snack (no pic). While I'm trying my best to cover two furniture shops.

That's why I hate to bring kids out when I hv things to do. #%^*! All the unscheduled stops!





1st Mar 2013

Yums! Stingray!!!




1st Mar 2013

To my SQ ex-colleagues :

Anyone operating on

SQ 856 - 18th Mar

SQ 871 - 21st Mar



1st Mar 2013


Looking forward to 10 days time. My girlfriend from Japan is visiting. Yay! Haven't seen her for a long time.



1st Mar 2013


OMG! I forgot its ใฒใช็ฅญใ‚Šthis Sunday!!!



1st Mar 2011


On Saturday, our little Supervisor (who's in charge of making sure everyone gets ready to go out of the house) failed in her duties. How she does her job?

She goes to everyone & scream at them "mummy! get ready to go out!" etc.. On Sat, Athena & myself were so busy in the study room; ignored her and she lay on the sofabed and really bursts out crying. LOL


Footnote written in 2023 : Haha! She burst out crying. She was only 4+ then.


No comments: