Sunday, March 3, 2024

On This Day - (3rd Mar) #Reminders from FB#

3rd Mar 2023

🎶 date with the girl ..


Haven't been to this box for a very very long time.


Our fav seats

Yes! We're one of the lucky 70 (35 CDs released each day) to get her album first. And we get a chance to let her sign on it later


Can you count the number of cameras?? They placed one of the camera there, that's why we were moved from the Premier box to this box.




3rd Mar 2023

Not my drink 😂 

The server asked n I pointed to che-che, server at first moved her hand to her side then she move back towards me. I corrected her and then she finally put it down infront of che-che.
She's having GT; I'm having soda 🤣


3rd Mar 2022
* is at Big Splash

It's been a while since she's done this. Eating out n doing work at the same time. It's been pick n go home immediately or pick her then go over to che-che's school to pick her n then head home for the last 2 or 3 years. We weren't waiting for anyone but coz we were so hungry after I picked her up from school.

She already had her lunch in school. I had a huge portion of fish soup at coffee shop near mom's place.

Then was still hungry so order sio bak and still hungry again? Came to BK, and ordered a naked burger and ...oh goodness me I better don't complain anymore but I think I'll need to find food at home again

🤣🤣 我在成长啦!



3rd Mar 2021

Gunhoo is so funny. 😂 He never tails to make me laugh. If I were Anna, or caught in such situation, l'd laugh my lungs out before walking over to pull up the pants.

#sheissuchacalmmum#

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL60cUbhhqY/?

igshid=u3miebx4eeko



3rd Mar 2020

Phew! Finally finished my 2018 Chateau Versailles imovie. [can finally delete them from my phone] Took me so long (it's 2020 now ....and don't worry this is not the longest wait. My 2008 NZ photo album is still incomplete 🤣 and Taiwan 2009. Maybe I did 2010 n 2011?) coz I had so many pics n videos I had to finish the 2018 trip day by day. each iMovie is on the average 1hr + long. And it's not like I was doing it every day.

I'm so confused. There were King Louis XIV, Louis XV and then Louis XVI. Why do they need to have the same name? At least I can tell the difference between Tom, Dick and Harry. And I'm sure there are many more Louis-es in French royal lineage just like there are like 8 King Henry-s in England. I think so.... coz l only rmbr King Henry the 8th, never came across a King Henry the 9th. I want to read up on France's history n more about Versailles also scared. Maybe Véronique Mistral you should give me a quick tutorial 😂 in pictorial form.

Imovie - I still have my US trip in 2019 - nothing's done at all. Think l'll just do the 2020 Okinawa iMovie

first, it's fewer days = lesser pics n videos. By the

time I finish, it'll probably be next year and then I gotta deal with our 2020 trip. Haha! Never-ending job.



3rd Mar 2018


Packed and ready.

She took charge of ..... "wait! Pringles!" that's all she remembered n cared about.



3rd Mar 2018

2nd Mar 18 - First full moon after the Spring Festival (taken at 10.52pm)




3rd Mar 2017

ひなまつり、おめでとう!

Lil' one asked me how is it they don't get any presents now. Haha! My reasons, so many pencil cases, pens, pencils, bags at home no need any more presents.



2017 - Notice that I get lazier and lazier each year? In between the years I did gift them things, but then not that kind of ....where the heck did I get all the energy to do those stuffs last time?


Throwback to 2010: 1 prepared a bento for her and che-che's snack in school. Only for her. So all the other kids can just look on (haha!) no energy to do for all. But they may be lucky lor....coz I think my food is tasteless &.

The year I con the girls in her class to lup lup me more. The boys could just look on...but I think I did buy one pack of something for the boys to open up and share.




2011 : Yah ....still can do bento for their snack and recess. Che-che Athena Ting was only P3, she didn't feel embarrass bringing that to school then. With Sakura mochi and all the blah blah blah....


2012: Wah piang eh...... still can do. Then I was still in my 30s




3rd Mar 2016

Helping a friend to check through their english announcement script for somewhere in Japan.

Wah.... very polite; too polite already.

Marking my girls' work seems easy peasy now as compared to this editing job. Headache but on the hindsight, I get exposed to some new Japanese words.



3rd Mar 2016


Make a wise choice

Footnote written in 2024 : They were right that many shudder. Other world leaders were not shown respect. Then he with his less than dunno- what IQ destroyed everything the previous presidents built just in his term. He’s a terrible person and this year in November will be the election. I can't believe that he hasn't gone to jail !! 


3rd Mar 2016

It's quite troubling to see young kids and even adults drinking isotonic drink. Why? Even when my kids perspire after any exercise, I don't give them. I'll give them only if they're doing a marathon.



3rd Mar 2016


Good morning! I just had my breakfast.

I tend to overload on chocolate.



Girls' breakfast for tomorrow (this morning) baked.

One mini tray in the oven, multi-tasking with ironing. I hope I can get to bed soon.



3rd Mar 2014

ひなまつりおめでとございます! 




3rd Mar 2013

Happy ひな祭り!!




Happy ひな祭り!!

Che-Che's present


Happy ひな祭り!!

Mei-mei's present




3rd Mar 2013

Thanks for the great party!




3rd Mar 2012

For my girls on this day - UTE 24). To be cont'd later




3rd Mar 2009

feeling so much better. Yippee!!






No comments: