Friday, March 22, 2024

On This Day - (22nd Mar) #Reminders from FB#

22nd Mar 2023

Daddy spotted Haidilao, both girls spotted Koi, I'm looking for the main entrance to mall (looking for aircon)




22nd Mar 2023

I've never used Grab transport anywhere else except Thailand.



22nd Mar 2023

* tagged in Richard’s photos


Fun catchup with friends from Singapore we have not seen for years. Lovely to see you all again.






22nd Mar 2017


Sakura signalling the beginning of spring ..

I had the company of two of my BFFs today to ่Šฑ่ฆ‹๐ŸŒธ. It was a euphoric sight to behold.




22nd Mar 2017

Tweety Bird is back!! 

Wah…...anybody wants to eat roasted pork?? She's chao-tah!



Quick lunch n chrysanthemum. I will personally scrub her with toilet brush n use dettol on her.



This girl insisted that she isn't tired at all and ..... in 10mins she's in Zzzzland



22nd Mar 2016


At PP, some idiot can push a supermarket trolley up the escalator. Oh well, he did struggle at the top and thank goodness the other two silly (unrelated) people behind him are steps further away to prevent any accident.

Me? I stood below and wait for him to clear first. All 3 people on escalators are DUHs. That's why always pay to be observant.



22nd Mar 2014
่ขซ้ช—!I downloaded this coz I saw the app in Athena Ting's handphone. I bought my ใพใ‚ใ‚ดใƒž but end up can't change icon for default items. Seems like only

Samsung phone can.

Pfff!







22nd Mar 2013

Welcome Home my dearest baby 







22nd Mar 2011


Happy! Booked! I'm going on a Ferocious spectacular show with che-che (meimei dun behave well so..)




22nd Mar 2011


Her first show so trying out Cat4 ticket. If she can tahan this kind of long long show, I'll book her tog with me in Catl next x




22nd Mar 2009


My 6th sense is working!! Had a hunch that l'd meet someone I know onboard today and I DID!!







No comments: