Tuesday, March 12, 2024

On This Day - (12th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

 12th Mar 2024




12th Mar 2020

Lil' one took her vaccination in school on Tuesday about 1hr before dismissal time. Informed the doctor-in-charge and her FT to help monitor her n call me if anything arises. Must praise them for taking extra care measuring her BP and pulse rate before jab, and every few minutes after that. She was really tired and back home I cancelled her tuition and let her rest, every now and then took temperature n measured her BP n heart rate. Manageable figure and low grade fever. Rested until she was even more tired after resting.

Wed - she went to school and classmates were surprised this year there wasn't any drastic side effects experiences. So she was tired, they were tired too. At home, she was more tired than usual so rested again. No fever.

Thu - went to school and then

.....a phonecall from

her to pick her up from school. She fell asleep during lesson, teacher saw and took temperature. Drank water and tested again so was sent to sickbay n subsequently home.

I was suppose to bring che-che out for lunch (early dismissal) n errands in PSingapura after picking her up. All plans scrapped and rushed down to school to pick lil' one instead ...and che-che was so happy with her early dismissal today. 🤣. Swelling at the jab spot, so I need to check it doesn't lead to infection, if it does I need to make a trip to clinic. Last year no swelling. She needs more rest n rubs to ease the swelling. Positive note - no tachycardia. Last year she was down n out at 9/10, this year 7/10.

My goodness, is this vaccine too strong for her?

She's taken 3 jabs on same day before last time n no problem.

#myjinxmouth# #justasitoldmommildsideeffects#

#hersmallbodycantakethismuch#




12th Mar 2012

Terrible backache! 1 hour n still editing Belle's BD photos.... must OT tonight already.



12th Mar 2012

* added 13 new photos to the album 11th Mar - B's BD Party


Dough-making


Children at work.


Mei-mei's favourite activity. Overdose of hula hoop for the day


Pinata time! We heard the Bruce Lee's "Hai... yah!" from the BD girl as she whacked the pinata. So funny!


Children selecting their loot.


Still selecting..

Guess what?! Moshi Monsters figurines in the pinata too!

The girls went to a Moshi Monster Themed Party earlier on.


And she could go on.... need more practice to make her keep it up longer


Birthday cake



BD girl cutting cake


The mixed flavoured cake


Left : Mei-mei's loot

Right : Che-che's loot. Wah! Told her too much already.. give it to another girl. I restrict their sweets.

Footnote written in 2024 : Maybe I should have handled Che-che properly. I wondered how she felt when she painstakingly chose the sweets she wanted from the piñata, only to be asked to give to another girl. It must be another hard decision from her to chose the least favourite amongst the favourites to be given away. 
Should I have just let her bring it all home and eat the sweets slowly? But at that time, they were attending friends’ parties one after another. I dunno …. Did I make my daughter hate me? Or did I teach her a good lesson in sharing? Coz I remember at one party, one of my girl saw another child didn’t have enough sweets so she took some sweets from her bag and gave it to that girl. 
Hmm….if it’s my grandchild how? I think I’ll close 2 eyes and then get scolding from their mummy (my daughter) for not restricting sweets.😂 #theysaygrandparentsspoilgrandkids#


No comments: