Thursday, March 21, 2024

On This Day - (21st Mar) #Reminders from FB#

21st Mar 2024




21st Mar 2023

Lovely friends who drove over to meet us. Precious few hours spent together. Let's meet up again soon, don't wait too long.

#thankyouforthefriendship#






21st Mar 2020

The huge impact felt in every industry 


So many airplanes parked here 🥺


Cancelled cancelled cancelled


Keeping their safe distance from their parents 😜



T3


Social distancing in restaurant. Despite the fact that business is affected tremendously, 30% discount today (or perhaps every other day?)





21st Mar 2019

The day my nottie girl was trapped in the toilet cubicle. Only her marder laughing away outside.

She : "I can't crawl out. It's too narrow."

Me : "Sit down n wait."


21st Mar 2017

Aloe vera gel - checked ✔️

涼水-boiling

Ready or not, I still gotta welcome her back home right?? 😬😬haha! I sound really bad, as if i don't miss her like that.



21st Mar 2017

Phew! As good as new.



21st Mar 2016

きなこもち ice-cream. Yums!

I still haven't got the time to try to make this dessert.



21st Mar 2016

Having fun soon! Yay! I wanna be a kid again!

Now I shall be cruel and give demerit points.




21st Mar 2013

Che-che is coming home soon. I am sure she had a good time with her friends, teachers and instructor.

All without her family and no restrictions.

Hoping she'd go for another overseas trip before she leaves the school.


21st Mar 2013
Welcome home my dearest baby

21st Mar 2010
*additional tags from Clarabelle’s BD celebration in school




21st Mar 2009
My 6th sense is working!! Had a hunch that I'd meet someone I know onboard today and I DID!!


No comments: