Tuesday, March 5, 2024

On This Day - (5th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

5th Mar 2022

I like almonds. And this was one of the cans kindly gifted to us by Leila.

We only brought home this and wasabi. I don't like wasabi but hubby don't mind so he can eat that..😂

It's difficult to stop snacking on this. I have poor self-control, I finished the whole sriracha myself there and I had a sore throat after that. Lil' one gave me the 活该 look. Lucky this is not spicy so l won't get sore throat now.


Footnote written in 2024 : Wah….. I’m going to ask che-che Athena Ting buy the sriracha ones for me



5th Mar 2021

Finally! No one to take my drink away.

#mummycanitry# #trybutendupdrinkingupall#





5th Mar 2018

6am: Ready to go



5th Mar 2017
* is feeling cheated

Cheated me of my 💰

Che-che said she needed to get TYS, then she came to me with that expression .... "can I buy?" Not one but another two storybooks.

Great! I know I'll be nagging at her to put down her storybooks soon




5th Mar 2015


Funny!




5th Mar 2015

Alamak! I've been seeing posts then remembered today's last day of lunar NY.

Wishing my loved ones and friends 元宵节快乐!




5th Mar 2015


Still can't get over it, 我不甘愿。I'm still going moon over the moon.

Pic from website astronomynow.com

AWW........



5th Mar 2015

Went chasing after the moon when we saw how big and nice the moon was along the expressway. I can't snap a nice picture with my phone!!!! It's like a spotlight?! I think photoshopping would be better.

Sammi Cheng, you took pics of the moon with your handphone before right? How did u do it?




5th Mar 2014

It wasn't a week anybody love, especially when u gotta cram everything 1-2days before a test. (I don't think it works)

But on the other hand I love this week when I can bring the girls home immediately after school.

Skipped tuition yesterday, my heart is not palpitating from rushing here n there for 3 days. Bracing myself for a madness 3x classes in a day for Thur n Fri. Yah, my days are real madness.




5th Mar 2014


Once the last paper is done tmrw, it's intensive cramming piano banging sessions + Scales, arpeggios, aural, exam pieces on Saturday n Sunday.

Please bear with me my dear neighbours.





5th Mar 2013


It feels good to have a relaxing day, just handle one kid, come back after school....

They should have P5 camps more often this year.

I do miss her, the house is a little peaceful - lil' one has no one to fight with.

Two more weeks! Two more weeks to another of che-che not at home.





5th Mar 2010


was stranded. My Knight-In-Shining-Armour came to rescue me. Was to pick Athena up when I couldn't start the car. Batt died. Thank goodness I staked out at the MSCP today, otherwise hot like crazy! Hubby went to pick Athena and then came by to rescue Aricia and me. I drove his car home and he's still stuck there with my Mr Bean car.





5th Mar 2010

* added 77 new photos to the album ひな祭り Hinamatsuri.


Hinamatsuri is celebrated in Japan on 3rd March. It's a day where parents prayer for good health; happiness for their girls.

私は2人の少女を愛しています!

More details of this festival are in my blog.



御内裏様 Odairi-sama and 御雛様 Ohina-sama







My ningyo - wedding present from Yuki


These were bought 2 days before from Sakura Supermarket in PP. Only the Sakuramochi is used during this festival. But I did a mixture of the 3 colours : pink, white, green


My akachan in her yukata.







5th Mar 2010

Aricia recited her Olympics Linking Memory in less than 40 secs. Sensei MeiLing, you'd be so proud to hear your ex-student done you proud. Surprised everyone from her and their usual 1 min +.



No comments: