Monday, March 11, 2024

On This Day (11th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

11th Mar 2020

added 23 new photos to the album 11th March 2020 - Sakura II.


Can't get enough of them.

No doll today.... sobs...

I've never stepped into Flower Dome later than 10am before, usually l'd drop by when they open their door as tour buses come in at about 10am. Then you get hoardes of people blocking you and worst when certain group of visitors come in, lo and behold I can hear them from far away and then ... worst nightmare (I shan't say what they do to irk me). Today I decided to drop by after finishing my ah-soh duties. I stepped in at 11am, spent a pleasant 1hr+ inside taking as many shots as I can until the sun rays give the blooms a different look. Not sure how long more before the usual tourist numbers will return, not good for economy BUT good for me.



Top pic taken on 6th March, bottom pic taken today


Top pic taken on 6th March, bottom pic taken today


Left pic taken on 6th March. This seems to flower very fast, look at the thick foliage on the right. (if only i can rmbr the exact spot I took)


Ehh.... lavender..not sakura












11th Mar 2017

With my fav teacher.

MTPS today but sad she isn't her teacher at all.

Walked down memory lane today, walked around the school. Recalling the nerdy toot-spectacled girl walking down the stairs to the canteen, the hall where I'II Zzzzz. The music room! Where I spent my Saturdays croaking during Choir practices. The labs, the windows and seeing girls climbing back into the classroom.

Oh why did I wish I would grow up then? Now I want to turn back the clock and be a carefree schoolgirl




11th Mar 2017 

That's cockroach #4 I've seen trespassing into my house since we moved in - 1yr 10mths!!! (In our previous place 13 years I've only seen probably #4-#5 invaders only.)

You're DEAD.

Surprisingly though, I was and am still diffusing citronella in the yard and living area. Didn't even repel the bugger?


11th Mar 2016

My big baby


11th Mar 2016


๐ŸŽผPretty flowers bloom for you and me ๐ŸŽผ 


11th Mar 2015


For the first time, we were blessed with lovely weather



11th Mar 2015


School song: guess may be the second last or last chance for me to take video (audio) of my school song #feelingproud#




Champion!!!

Final score: 246 points


ST ROSE leading with 180+ points. Way to go, ST ROSE.

ST CLAIRE .... hmm....

Only need to support one team this year. Phew!





11th Mar 2013

Dearest Mio misses her Singapore food 

Footnote : I think this was her first solo visit back to Singapore? 




11th Mar 2012


Happy birthday Belle!




Exhausted! Time to relax for 5mins then it's off to Party Il



11th Mar 2011

Our girls in action.






No comments: