Friday, October 27, 2023

On This Day - (27th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

27th Oct 2022

Last 2 to join the family 

#ahemahemthat16yrold# 

#luckilychechenotsocrazyoverthemnow# 

#thowehavedoublesofsomecharacters# #torlongtorlongdisneydontcomeoutnewcharacters#





27th Oct 2022

I wait until neck long long....


27th Oct 2021

Lily Lim is Smiley going to trick treating here?

🤣 will

be so adorable to see her doing this.


27th Oct 2021

Had a few places to run in Parkway but GUESS WHAT?! I left my credit card n bankcard at home. So which boutiques accept GrabPay? 🤣 Looks like I can only guai guai go grocery shopping. Another half day wasted just like that.



27th Oct 2020


Oh great! Didn't realise this -> Shutters are down.

Announcement came on to remain calm. Yah, like in the first place everytime the fire alarm goes on, we'll all be thinking 'testing only' n nobody cares.

Same thing happened yesterday but was in

Starbucks so no shutters.



27th Oct 2020


A lady pushing pram with a (maybe) 3-4 mths baby and groceries hanging asking a guy when the lifts would operate.

So I offered help if she needed me to help her carry her bags while she goes up the escalator. She says she hasn't done it before, so I asked her if she trusts me to help her coz l've pushed my kids up escalators all the time, she says it's ok she can wait.

So was thinking to self,

  1. was it really good that hubby n myself r able to to go up/down escalators with confidence all those years? (fortunately i had an obedient Athena who would follow me n let me hold her hands on escalators n let go for short while when I needed that push out at the end, when she was older like 5) Of course some do worry the 0.000001% of escalators collapsing halfway or whatsoever, no accidents at all with pushing 2 kids thank goodness. If had encountered, I'm sure l'd live to regret.
  2. if I had the patience like the lady to wait out, I wouldn't be able to learn how to go on escalators. All the time, the lifts in train stations are able-bodied ppl who don't bloody care abt u pushing a pram, they'll just squeeze their way thru n the one who needs it will hv to wait for the next lift, that is if the next crowd allows u to go into the next lift.

So most times I prefer to push the girls on escalators.

Faster, easier n won't 气死

3) was I a totally irresponsible mother?



27th Oct 2015

*YL tagged me in her post


27th Oct 2014

My "filial" daughter Athena Ting made me a fizzy drink from 马桶 🚽…....Yucks!



27th Oct 2013

Watching Aricia's baby video : I'm reminded of how terror my lil' terror was.

She'll pull out all the letters in the foam mat; she was very vocal ; she laugh at everything; she blew bubbles with her saliva; she'd pull her sister's hair; she'll pull all the clean diapers from the drawer; she nvr sat still. She was our Little Miss Happy.


27th Oct 2013


Doing work wif lil one.

(Me pointing to words)

讲,话-"mummy, this is 言字旁"

跑,路-this is 足字旁

鸡,鸭-this is 鸟宇旁

OMG!! 😦



27th Oct 2013


Haha! Bitstrip is fun. But I need to edit Athena's avatar leh..






27th Oct 2011
* tagged in WW’s photos






27th Oct 2011

The cons of having a beautiful cake (I had to crop the photos here)

  1. Too beautiful - can't bear to cut the cake
  2. Dunno where to start from.

In these pictures, I found it really amusing when the men here offered their ideas; discussing how to cut the cake. Not like one of the birthday girl cared, she was pinching quins and small bits of fondant and popping into her mouth.



27th Oct 2010

is sad....

.. Coffee Bean scrapped their "Chinese

Chicken Salad" off their menu. That's what I always go for every Weds while waiting for che-che in PP.



27th Oct 2010


is a blogger on the go. I love Weds when I can sit and try (hard) to update my posts and surf. If only everyday is like this.



27th Oct 2007


*added new photos into My 2 Princesses photo album


The elder Princess Athena is 5 this year. A rather easy going girl who has no direction in life "I dunno" is her favourite phrase.

The younger Princess Aricia is 1 this year. A rather fiesty girl who knows what she wants, and she bites to get it.





No comments: