Wednesday, October 4, 2023

On This Day - (4th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

4th Oct 2022

When you can't buy a Disney watch, you put it on your watch. 😬




4th Oct 2022

Sounds like a good place I can dump che-che there while I do my own stuffs 🤣




4th Oct 2019

Aunty goes gai-gai

🤣" haha!

An impromptu decision to go for a it/, as in less than 10mins before leaving house to send lil' one to school. Last minute no time to find a waist pouch and Aunty needs all her stuffs - water, portable batt (coz batt dying) so in the bag. So apart from everything that makes it look like I'm geared up, the bag spoils the "pretend to look like fitness buff" me.

Meanwhile, let's see how this route goes. Seems like have nice pics to take.

#withthecorrecttracksplaying# #noclassicalorjazz#

Great! Made it this far for now.

If I can't look like a fitness buff then make me look like a tourist 😜 Anyway those running past me makes me wanna jog, maybe I should pretend and move my arms about with my bag (pretend carrying weights) BUT I may not last past 5mins coz l'm not that fit n under this hot sun ☀️ ?!?! I'm thinking of carrying an umbrella ☂️ next time. Haha! Just as I typed that I saw 1 old Uncle carrying an a umbrella ☂️ 

#shallgetchecheforkayakingnexttime# #betterstillineedtolearnhowtocycle#






Checked in!

In the so familiar place. Flower dome opens in less than half hour but can't go in...I need to get back to my 🚗  car. 🤣 can somebody drive my car over?

Need the satellite map to see if there's a shortcut, or possible to walk in loop? Or maybe tompang a kayak?

Route checked! Next time should check out MacRitchie after dropping cheche. Pics taken, next time I promise I won't look like an Aunty/tourist.

#morningnuahing# #eatsnakenowsufferlaterwithundonehousework#




Oh my! I need to get back quick!

Chauffeuring duty next.





4th Oct 2014

My first loom


My 2nd piece. Yay! Now I know why girls like to do this.



4th Oct 2014

Her macaron! (ehh...I didn't bake these, I took pix from website)



4th Oct 2013

My girl did the Big Ben n Keroppi today



4th Oct 2012

*tagged in M’s FB post*

Thank you for the Children's Day gift, Aunty Lily. We love you. Daddy God bless you always.


Footnote written in 2023 : How come last time I have so much energy to do all these? 


4th Oct 2011

See what daddy bought for them. Tinkerbell story app. They love it when daddy's home. When daddy's not home, evil mother bar them from touching it let alone buy apps.

No comments: