Monday, October 9, 2023

What a hot hot day

 

Dropped by MA office earlier on in the day to enquire about aircon replacement permit. Their aircon is cold, I stood directly where the draft is and spoke to MJ. I wonder how they’d feel the moment they finish work for the day and leave the cold room. Or maybe they’re quite ok with it? I know some people who hates aircon. 


I just didn’t want to return to my hot humid home. Checked the humidity level at home and I saw a sad face on the indicator 🤭. 


Can you believe that I was sticky the moment I walked a few steps out from the office? I had a cold shower before l left home and I had to shower again.  I even begged lil' one to turn on aircon in her room so I can hideout inside. 


Now with a 18deg aircon blasting and fan speed 3, I don't even want to leave her room.


I hate SIN weather!


We have been sleeping in 23deg cel room for the past weeks. Love it! Sometimes I even turn the fan on.

No comments: