Saturday, October 14, 2023

On This Day - (14th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

14th Oct 2022

I didn't notice this, but this vending machine in our compound is jipun one. Haha!





14th Oct 2018

Break time



14th Oct 2017

This is her ez link card!! Washi-taped over her face.

Haha! I suspect she might do the same to her IC. Ps : she hates her IC photo, like it's my problem she didn't want to smile what!!




14th Oct 2014

In a few hours, some teachers will be marking my girl's and the rests of the P6s scripts all the way till Friday.

I pray that the teachers will be alert and mark correctly.

All my daughter's ✔️ answers are marked ✔️ . All her ❌ answers are marked ✔️ too!

Amen!

Ok my prayer being said.

😊😙


14th Oct 2014


Bye! ✈️ 


14th Oct 2013

My girl dying to call her friend.

I've to SMS her mother for convenient time, she hasn't replied. She's impatient. I asked her to call me; call daddy. She said I'm crazy.

So is anyone willing to volunteer herself/himself to hear my talkative girl talk rubbish?

I want to get rid of this LEECH!! She's clinging onto me n irritating me!! 💬 



14th Oct 2013

Scenario: cheche on piano; lil one at table writing something)

Music teacher laughed at lil' one saying "ask her to do her writing, halfway she can go n make bread for herself. She can do it meh?"

Haiz! I dare not open the butter tub lest I get a heart attack seeing the mess inside.



14th Oct 2011


Beginning to sound like Ursula.

Gimme back my Ariel voice.



14th Oct 2010


Time to start 弁当-ing again for the kids.

Click on these links or copy & paste to my blog:

http://athenamummy.blogspot.com/2008/03/blog-post.html

http://athenamummy.blogspot.com/2008/04/books-cute-overload.html



14th Oct -

Che-che's snack

Bear Roll with ham, cheese, egg + Blueberry snacks


14th Oct -

Mei-mei's breakfast

Served with her cheese + Blueberry snacks



For che-che's friends

Bear roll with ham, cheese, egg + cheese + strawberries + Vitagen


Packed in the traditional take-away way.

No comments: