Thursday, October 12, 2023

On This Day - (12th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

12th Oct 2022

Siblings only outing. Excited lil' one waiting for her sister.妈妈爸爸没有分😓

They hv a list of places that they want to go together.

But today's 2 places are not in the list!!


Footnote written in 2023 : Bet they miss this. I think they will go at least 2x on their siblings-only outing when she's back for a break.

Told lil' one she has to accompany her sister 24/7

once she's back; go thru jet-lag with her.



12th Oct 2021


Lovely handcrafted candles and room mist from

Candles Collective. They smell really good.

Can't wait to use them.

Can you guess which one che-che wanted?





12th Oct 2021

That's where she stuck her seeds in the freezer.

She's either going to be a killer like me (I whacked the coriander seeds) or have success with her plant.



12th Oct 2021

Feeling so hot. Feels hotter than yesterday. 很焖.

Aircon man can u quickly clean the aircons?




12th Oct 2021

@ 9.31am

Hmmm…...so this is the practice?

Frosted cupcakes? Outside? Perhaps it's the practice for most bakeries? But seeing this here in this outlet n in BTPlaza, I'll make sure I'll buy the cupcakes in the late noon or perhaps close to closing time.



12th Oct 2021

When one opens (Scoop); the other closes. Oh no!

One thing less to eat here for now.

There are days when I crave for a good Thai green curry, this is my go to place.


My fav place opening soon. Yay! It just gets closer and closer to me.



12th Oct 2019

Clearing out remaining stuffs from her bookshelf

Yay!

Footnote written in 2023 : Now I feel like throwing her shelf away 😂



12th Oct 2015

Funny Monday!

Only happens to my nephew!!

But like seriously, perhaps I do not want to wait for lil' one to fall into the school pond as she has given me enough trouble.




This is what happens in an all-boys school. All the rough play


12th Oct 2014

Same dress different girls. Che-che was still in Kindy at that time whereas lil one fits this at 8 years old.

Footnote written in 2023 : Love them both. Aricia TingAthena TingSo cute!


Found the stack that was for 4-6yrs old. Apparently KZ helped to pack but I forgot to ask her to indicate age group before vacumn seal.

Found so many new clothes will price tags on. She can use some now. Her fav is this brand new Barbie set but it's just nice for her. That pink n black which Athena wore in one of recent posted pic). And that pink dress which Athena wore for my maternity shot.

Not forgetting the Singapore Girl dress. Uncle Szam is, pls don't zap my girl next time.

My handy box plus trolley (not in pic) that is for stuffs I clear n giving away. Helps moving easier for me.




12th Oct 2014

*angry*

I specifically told her "take out the clothes that you can't wear anymore" from her wardrobe "and tidy your wardrobe."

She gave me a bagful of clothes. I spot checked her wardrobe…she stuffed n crumpled everything else inside. ARGH!!!!!!!!!

She has a few new tops which has the tag on but she can't wear at all. Two Gap Kids shorts. Such a waste, next time just buy her $10 shorts can liao.



12th Oct 2013


Going through thick and thin books together.

Andrea and Shellie May are now myopic.

Footnote written in 2023 : If we have enough rooms now, I would have converted one room into study room. Still feel that a bedroom should be a bedroom


12th Oct 2013

What a bunch of idiot poly kids! They mess up the table arrangement in Macs for their big group. N they walked out (when the old lady staff came to clean) without helping to arrange back. Bad manners!



12th Oct 2011


What a pleasant surprise!



12th Oct 2011

One angmoh man was seen holding onto the telephone cradle n connected to his iPad n talking.

Isn't that cumbersome? Earphones better right?



12th Oct 2010


Time to start 弁当-ing again for the kids.

Click on these links or copy & paste to my blog:

http://athenamummy.blogspot.com/2008/03/blog-post.html

http://athenamummy.blogspot.com/2008/04/books-cute-overload.html



Decided to prepare one set for mei-mei as well.

3 layers of bread coz' too flat. I put in ham & cheese for mei-mei and che-che has hers solely with ham


Add some chicken nuggets, blueberry snacks & Yakult.




12th Oct 2010 

*tagged in MMI Katong photos


Footnote written in 2016 : The belt was strangling them both Shao Chong Tan. Haha!


No comments: