Saturday, October 7, 2023

On This Day - (7th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

7th Oct 2022

Thank you to all my friends who sent me wishes via

FB, Messenger and WhatsApp. Gifts sent over which I only saw it now in the night. My apologies to thank you so late.

Made me feel so loved 🥰 . Love you all back lots n lots!



And not forgetting the challenge-trying-to-test mom's eyesight card from the girls. Trust me the actual card is darker, words can be seen but not as obvious as this


Then when I open the card? Got invisible ink cat some more!! Haha! They know their mummy is growing old, so they need to test my eyesight.


Thanks dearie Wilma Cheng for this lovely bouquet


Thanks to the anonymous secret admirer,

Youli Song

Pls identify yourself so I can thank you in person. *edit : I found who the admirer is. Coz I have a few friends who calls me dear. And the card ended with a 'dear' so I thought of the wrong people and asked around.

Muahaha! So now you know I'm so many people's dear. *



Came with the flower, from my secret admirer Youli song

Thank you for this cake.



7th Oct 2022

@ our territory 地盘


De-stressing. My lil' ahjumma watching Boys Over Flowers 🤣 first before


Revising for POA. With the SEAB approved calculator for

her.

#thankstoSEAB# #alllastminuteapproved#



7th Oct 2022


加油!

Du schaffst es!


Mummy also have to step up, keep up with her. Have to constantly massage her aching back while she relaxes her eyes.

Gelatoni keeping her company from bedroom to dining table.

#needtobringherforeyetherapy# #canthelpwithhercoccydyniaproblem# #mummystoughwarrior#

Footnote : This is a photo taken in the morning. Before her Bio paper

Bringing kopi to school to keep herself awake. Gelatoni keeping her company this week. Previously was Shellie May keeping her company.

#aslongasitcalmsherdown#



7th Oct 2021

Side by side

My anyhow dump it in brighter roses VS the nicely arranged pastel rustic floral arrangement



Thanks dearie Wilma Cheng!

Such artistic pastel-ly floral arrangement

I love the flowers 😘 , thanks for congratulating me getting older and wrinkly-er 😜



lil' one had her paper at 11am, which means I couldn't go for my 💪 class.

And I only had that short 1 1/2hrs to grocery shop, to get their lunch, plus somebody's special order for bubble tea, then another person's sudden special order for kueh tutu, drop by bookshop to get a ream of papers. One siao charboh running errands in order from basement to upper level, back to car, back to mall, go back basement again just coz my 2 mini bosses' orders. Suppose to go Daiso but forgot until I walked past to get back to the car 🤦🏻‍♀️ n remembered.

Too late! Only left with 3mins.

And why did I have to spend my time to get things they want so decided to get 💐 which is what I want.

Needed to change out the wilting roses.

#happyhappy#

Ideally I wanted tulips but roses can do for now.

Maybe I wait until Mon? Drop by FEF without che-che.


Beautiful jelly cake. How can I eat this?

Thanks May Ling!

#不舍得吃#


A very pleasant surprise.

Thanks Youli & Maxine for the cake.

Ok... so...she must have read my super long list of what I've been wanting to eat 🤣🤣

Thanks once again!

I shall officially declare, I'll go ahead n whack normal food for this remaining week. Not sure how much headache n side effects I'll get from the sugar and will definitely put on weight but.

.. Oh well.. since

need to break just break rules.

🤔💭 If I had known, I would have bought Famous Amos cookies, eat my meepok, bubble tea earlier on.

Had the boring-iest scoop away soup slice beef without chilli 🤨

#noketofornext3days#





7th Oct 2017

Thank you for the many blessings and wishes received from friends (Youli Song, May Ling, Wilma Cheng), YOU and family!



7th Oct 2016

It was a day just like any other day where house chores still had to be done; the same routine as on every Fridays. What made today a little more special is I received messages from everyone via FB, SMS, a birthday card from my best friend who never fails to send me a card every year. I was reminded again to count my blessings - to be thought of this day by my family and friends.

I couldn't ask for anything more... I'm truly blessed and very lucky.

Birthday song is sung at 10pm. But that's just our routine for Fridays, with a minor tweek for today - a later shower for lil' one


I was in denial that I'm another year older until I received this surprise jelly cake from you, Youli Song.

Thanks a lot! I truly appreciate all that you've done.





7th Oct 2015

Dinner with parents on 6th.

Woke up half hour later than usual in the morning and they made it to school.



Rubbing eyes. Nice cooling and ...I didn't want to get out of bed too!



She complained it was cold and snuggled into bed while eating her bread. I would have nagged at her if she ever dare to move out from our dining table during mealtimes.




7th Oct 2015

*from bro or maybe it was SIL*

Happy Birthday n many happy returns of the day!



7th Oct 2014

One week flew by so quickly. Back to solo. The evil Queen RULESZ the house!! Countdown to 7 weeks.



7th Oct 2014


*message in my wall from either bro or SIL


Have a great day!




7th Oct 2013


6th Oct - Celebrating me being young for the last day.

Happiness is when you've got someone to help you blow out the candles; another to help you cut the cake. Then I need someone to feed me.


7th Oct 2013

How to bloody revise for exams when she comes back with homeworks daily?



7th Oct 2013


*message in my wall from either bro or SIL


🎼 Happy Birthday to You 🎶 

Greetings to you on this your special day and wishing you 💍 🌹 🎁 🍡 🎈 🍻 and many happy returns of

the day ❗️




7th Oct 2012

A funny scene: -

(father walks over to join his family - mother with 2 girls n a trolley load of groceries)

F: wah! You're dancing (tells one of his dau). You're dancing that new dance.

M: she wants to go to the toilet, not dancing. (girl walks past me jumping n holding onto her private part)

Yah man! It really does look like Gangnam dance




7th Oct 2010 


*added photos into my “Random” album



Nice cake. Heck lah! Don't bother to watch what I eat.

Eat first, think later


Hubby came back with a cake few days ago to celebrate birthday earlier. He left for a trip and I'm left alone on my birthday. sob…sob...


Mei-mei asked me for goodie bag. Hahaha! I gave her the extra Children Day pack and she was so happy





No comments: