Sunday, October 22, 2023

Bad tummy

Been having consistent loose stools since Sat (14th). I thought it stopped but then came back again on Wed (18th). 

Though I was to start keto, it was just not meant to be. I needed something light so had fish soup for Sun lunch n porridge for dinner. 

Headache!! Constant tummy pain. 

I didn’t even have my dinner on Wed!! 

I couldn’t sleep on Tuesday, rather Wed wee hours until 4+ or maybe later coz I was so damn worried about submission for FDA. And kept thinking what I should do on Wed - run about the supermarket to find whatever information I can’t get online. Heart was palpitating, uneasy n I don’t even know when I really slept. I don't even feel so nervous when I go on roller coaster rides but over this stupid thing?!?

Same thing happened on Wed (18th) coz I had all the information I need and can only do the submission at night. 22PNs! Couldn't sleep but keep thinking about it. Bloody regret being a nice mummy, should have let her starve to death there. More ranting in that post. I didn’t sleep well that night or morning too coz I kept going to the lovely can’t-bear-to-part toilet. Had a tummy accident (so embarrassing!) on the bed the same time with that barely 1hr (I think) I managed to Zzz. OMG! I need an adult diaper! Woke the man up so I can quickly change the bedsheet and protector. I tried to sleep after that but couldn’t (early day start for lil’ one amongst all days in the week) I felt so dizzy and don’t think my body can take the punches and kicks after that that I decided not to go for class. Asked hubby to help send her to school, only to get a ''what about my lunch?'' response from that girl. ''you know the queue is long ... I hate...'' Feel like smacking that girl, she's thankful her mother is weak. I did scold her after I picked her up from school. The unforgiving mother has charged her battery and can give her a piece of my mind. I went back to Zzzzzz and didn't know that they had left the house. Woke up at close to 12 and didn’t  do much of housework coz I needed to conserve energy for tomorrow will be another tiring day. 

Fri (20th) - since it’s going to be a short day of 2hrs (should have been 4hrs in school on Fridays), I decided to send and wait for her. Therapy again! But instead of only 1hr between dismissal and therapy, it became 3hrs. 又是不三不四的时间. If I return home for shower also just splash and leave again, might as well just stay out. Afterall after years of training (since primary school days) where I can stay as long as 5-6hrs, what is this mediocre 3hrs (3+hrs for me)? But still feel so sluggish that I literally slumped in one corner in Starbucks and took a nap while she did some studying. For personal record, I’ve never had hot drinks for a long duration in my life. This bout of bad tummy has made me lose appetite and just want to drink cereal. 

Saturday (21st) woke up with a little of nausea and reflux of acid in my throat. Hugged the sink for a short while after that. 

It’s been so long since I felt so shitty like this. Darn! It’s never good when you’re sick and getting on in years. Did I eat something wrongly? Or is this due to the stress I'm having over the parcel? I'm suppose to go back to keto but .....  


No comments: