Monday, October 16, 2023

On This Day - (16th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

16th Oct 2021

Now that we happily go to our fav mookata. They said they hv instructions not to take family. Wtf!! We said we can sit away also cannot.

What kind of logic is this? As it is, I already feel we're lucky our kids are big enough to be seated on their own, then they throw this kind of bombshell on us.

Then you can happily entertain couples then. Good riddance!

#Instructionsfromwho# #somebloodypplwithnobrains#



 

16th Oct 2021

I didn't have a good satiated dinner in the end as the place hubby n I finally went didn't have much food I can eat.

Now feeling hungry 😡 again.



16th Oct 2021


Happy to see this


but sad to see this 😢 



16th Oct 2021


didn't realise they have this feature in iPhone.

Our wonderful memories of travelling in 2019.

Glad all is coming back again. Yay! We've been in cave for too long, we badly need to see the outside world. 🤣








16th Oct 2021


*montage from iPhone. Screenshots shown here.*


Many moments of the girls together.

May they remain as closely knitted in years to come.










16th Oct 2020


The joy of clearing stuffs. But it means putting in stuffs for next year as well. Sometimes really not sure if she refer to her sister's stuffs but better to be kiasu n keep lor!

#sogratefulnosilverfisheatingawaypapers# #uneverknowifuneedthem#


So long history!

Goodbye History. Thanks for letting us learn the past so that we can improve n do better in the present time.

 


Time to clear a label here. Which one is it? "Eeeny meeny miney mo"



Be gone! Her nemesis subject. Tor-long won't be so suay to end up with Lit next year right?




16th Oct 2020


Took out the Sec 3 stuffs for lil' one.

Che-che only wanted to keep selected History items, so threw the whole chunk for her to sort what she wants. Throwback to 2017 books.



And her notes! Incomplete some more!



She laughed at herself when she said "I drew the map.

And I wasted time by colouring it."

Like when she doesn't waste time anyway 😂

Funniest thing is why she has 2 notebooks and she was so excited to see her notes coz she "never completed them" 



Wah! Sometimes it's funny to find out what she left behind.

You know what? Her chinese textbook is so clean, only

1-2 words inside. No wonder her chinese is "so good!" #domiserablyforchinese#





16th Oct 2020


Haven't done this for a long long long time...that is bringing out an extra bag with either a laptop or just papers/asst books to mark or both inside while waiting for kid to finish tuition.

When che-che's sudden early dismissal from school today calls for a change of plan (I would hv picked lil' one up at 2pm then pick che-che up at 3pm. Which also means I couldn't finish housework) where she ended much earlier. She asked to bring her laptop for her, so I brought out mine too. Too lazy to run any errands too coz all can wait. So when I opened up the bag to put the laptops inside, I was looking out if any « inside as it's been a while since I used it after washing it for the last time (that time) #standbyactivated#




16th Oct 2019


Ice-cream!

Since I haven't been able to watch my diet with all the cakes n jellycake recently, this ice-cream is not at all sinful.

Just whack and then think about it later

#notguilty##越吃越瘦#







16th Oct 2018



1 1/2hr and I'm still stuck in Main Street.

#thethingsmomsdo# #notrunningafteroppabutdisney#




16th Oct 2018

2.17pm: Guess where am I? Left for Tomorrowland for one ride, went back Main Street since 1.15pm.

I never seem to leave this part of the park. Haha!

Duffy, Gelatoni ×2, Stella Lou, queuing for next Duffy + Cookie. Sigh…... thank goodness can't see Shellie May anywhere. If not I might as well camp overnight 😜



16th Oct 2018


Lunch at 3.22pm at Plaza Inn






16th Oct 2014

Gold macaroon



@ Kidzania Bangkok.

Just a few occupations only ...n l'm tired! Spent time queuing; taking pictures of her. More tiring than shopping but it's more meaningful this way.





Che-che carrying a book all the time.




16th Oct 13

Lil girl is still wearing ..... skirt for 18mths old.

😜

真的帮我们省钱




16th Oct 2011

Seeing friends' bakes make me want to bake soon.

And so many things I want to bake. How is it that they have the time to bake and I can't find the time? And I'm a SAHM leh!







No comments: