Monday, October 30, 2023

On This Day - (30th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

30th Oct 2020

House is so so quiet without lil' one who is out with her friends.

Tho I may complain she's too noisy, it's just not the same without her. No background noise.



30th Oct 2020


Che-che said "Wah…..come back already so noisy.....' 😂 haha!

mummy still love you no matter how noisy you are


30th Oct 2018

$50 from che-che Athena Ting to her maid, Aricia Ting to help pack school stuffs into boxes.

#bossingheraround#




30th Oct 2017


Just thinking if I have the time to jump into the pool, bake something, throw away study materials & tidying up lil' one's room, housekeeping laptop, tending to the pathetic plants, housekeeping fridge - all these tomorrow.


Footnote written in 2020 : Just as I was thinking if I should jump into the pool tmrw. My right knee is giving me problem again so maybe the swim might help me? I'll drag lil' one with me tmrw, she needs the swim for her scoliosis, hopefully I can drag her.

Haven't been baking, I can't eat my bakes now (no bread/no floury stuffs) n girls take a looonnnnng time to finish. No mood to bake at this time also.

Forever doing housekeeping in laptop n hard disk.

Forever tempted to simply throw away study materials but ...next year I cannot throw lil' one's Sec

3 stuffs.

Forever looking at my pathetic plants.

Forever looking at the PES saying that I need to scrub, mend cracks n paint the walls n scrub the hard to remove floor stains but it's just too much work, can anyone recommend me a worker?

Forever asking them if they hv anything to clear to Salvation Army, forgetting that I just put two small bags in the boot wanting to drop them but just never drive past.



30th Oct 2016


Che-Che is out, to watch some performance (required by the school Band). Nice to relax back at home as she's old enough to train down on her own.

Will just pick her up from train station later. Soon, my girls will be big enough to leave me alone at home.



30th Oct 2016


Bringing her pet for its swim





And now she's doing her civic part. She's helping to pick up the leaves in the pool and throwing them into the planters by the side. 😅




30th Oct 2015

Feel like starting Bodycombat all over again. I had a long break.



30th Oct 2014


A classmate must have given this to my girl.

So funny to give blutack!!




30th Oct 2012

Ehhh...

..that was my mom cheering on for her. The

only one that someone cheered on that day, that makes her vy special huh?

Mom said she cheered for Che-Che; so she must cheer on for lil' one. Next year she'll cheer again for Iggy.


My lil' gan-cheong spider speech



30th Oct 2012

How smart can I be? Wanted to decorate Halloween cuppies for girls to bring tomorrow for their recess/ break. Bought marshmallow ready to do fondant. I forgot to buy flour to bake my cuppies. ?!?!?!?!?



30th Oct 2012


In the mood for Horror-ween!!

Yay! This mummy was scary enough. Turned into a werewolf past 2 weeks.




Are you ready, Athena?

We're going to have loads of fun tomorrow!


30th Oct 2012


Ok, now that Exams is finally over. I hv a bigger headache. What books to keep?? I'm so ready to junk everything in the studyroom before I stack in P1s n PSs books but ... Pls tell me what is necessary for me to keep.



30th Oct 2010


Alot of children here in Macs now. I overheard so many parents tell their children "chi bao bao jiu qu kao shi". LOL

1st experience for Athena n myself - Music Theory

Exam. Only Grade 1 but there's a beginning somewhere. N it's all last minute work so fingers cross.





No comments: