Tuesday, October 10, 2023

The story of 2 mee hoon kuehs

Girl messaged me on Saturday night (SIN time) asking for help


Honestly I can’t help her much coz I usually eyeball when making the dough. Now she feels the same way as I did when I asked mom for her recipes. 😂




The next morning (Sunday 8th Oct) I called her, which is 🌃 for her and she was making her dinner. Making a new mee hoon kueh dough for her dinner. Suddenly I feel my girl has grown up (but I think when she returns home for her break, she’ll act dumb again)

Asked her to show me her mee hoon kueh. Okay not bad. 


Upon seeing her sister’s mee hoon kueh, lil’ one mentioned that she’s craving for it. There wasn’t enough time for me to thaw the mince pork for lunch but she wanted to eat out for dinner, so the next best thing is to cook it for her dinner on Monday (9th) 

Just right after she had her lunch and went to her room for HBL I prepared the dough. And decided to half it so that I can cook the remaining for her lunch in school on Tuesday. 

Dinner is served 🥘 


Extra dough and soup was saved for lil’ one’s next day’s (10th) packed lunch. 








No comments: