Thursday, October 26, 2023

On This Day - (26th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

26th Oct 2022

Trying to tag lil' one who went out with che-che for their siblings lunch #havingfunwithairtag# #likedogtaggingherlikethat# #cozchechehastogotoschool#




26th Oct 2020

Looking to buy seeds online, hopefully this source has good reaps.

Then this attracted my attention. The flowers are so pretty. BUT they're poppies . If I plant, I'll have the

" mahtars paying me a visit.

Should I try che-che's fav daisy in her room? Using her Click n grow. But her black pansies have been flowering n flowering, lavenders not flowering anymore but keeps growing n growing. Just changed her red pansy pod.

*ranting* why can't we plant tulips here?


26th Oct 2020

My huey hueys



"I want to be like a sunflower so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the sunlight."



My pathetic cosmos. Threw in the whole pack but only one wrestled its way thru the soil.


Ehhh…... this is really pathetically ugly. It looks nothing like balsam at all.

Time to re-plant new plants. Need to get soil first.


Not much choice on a Monday morning in CS. There were beautiful roses but they're all fully bloomed so will not last long. In the end chose these light coloured carnations which somehow don't seem to stand out on the dining table.

Using a much smaller vase this time, so won't go pok-gai 💸. But this will not be enough when I shop in FE 😉 


Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature


26th Oct 2019

Nice earring



26th Oct 2011

My messy study-room with my "Masters scholar" going thru work before the exams. *jitters* ahdoh! still hv time for FB!!


Footnote written in 2020 : I wish we have enough room for a study room now.

Their room now is so small that can only fit their table n bed n a bookshelf.

And studying in your bedroom is not that conducive at all, you're drawn to the bed next to you



26th Oct 2013


*tagged in Max’s photo


Yay!! Thank yoh Aunty Lily



26th Oct 2011

Haha! Who's paper is this? Athena's or Aricia's.

All I did in my insane mind was to see if she could do a P3 cloze passage, n my 5 year-old declared that's her paper. And if you're wondering ... Nope! She couldn't, she gave me funny answers.


26th Oct 2011

Two lovely girls' - sisters who share the same birthday - birthday party on 26th October. I have photos of their beautiful cake but .... better not load into FB. All I can say is the cake is lovely!

Mei-mei and her kitty cat. She likes the Angry Birds balloons, and I like the Martian balloon.


The girls holding onto a big bunch of balloons. They were disappointed when I told that I allowed 4 balloons to be brought home.


Ur NOT bringing these home!



26th Oct 2010

Can't wait for exams to be over, I can officially throw the assessment books away; pack up her books in the storeroom; tidy storeroom; tidy their studyroom wardrobe still not done since we renovated the room); tidy my scrapbooking stuffs (sigh...). Then it's buy books for next year. ?!?! Never-ending work!



26th Oct 2009



Footnote written in 2016 : 2009. Easier lifestyle when kids were younger.



Footnote written in 2016 : In 2009. So carefree...

No comments: