Wednesday, October 25, 2023

On This Day - (25th Oct)

 25th Oct 2022

* added some photos to the “ 🇻🇳 Viêt Nam 2022 🇻🇳 ” album



25th Oct 2022

Came home to these beauties



Weird sunflowers, all so small 🤣


Yay! 


Still looking pretty


Such beauty!


25th Oct 2020

Collected the long awaited butters. Ordered Yuzu, Seaweed and salted

I like Yuzu. Seaweed is not bad but I prefer the sourish yuzu. The salted one is too saltish for my taste, so I shall go for unsalted next time.

The man goes for traditional butter, don't like flavoured ones but he likes the baguette. "The baguette is nice, now I know why Athena keeps eating them." Haha! _ (those baguettes r not cheap Ok!)

Lil one - obviously fussy wouldn't try any flavoured butter but she likes the salted butter.

Che-che hasn't tried yet.

Thanks to Charlyn of Butter Me Up Singapore for bringing this closer to my doorstep.





25th Oct 2020

HAPPY DAY! My sunflowers are finally blooming



25th Oct 2016

*tagged in Fi’s post*


25th Oct 2015

This is so nice.

My only problem? …..... My christmas tree is botak on one side!!



25th Oct 2013

Luckily, yesterday 1 decided not to 离家出走。The

guy above us did the scrapping so soft. Today's knocking is so gentle. Thank you!



25th Oct 2010


Sigh..... Thurday - English paper, Friday - Maths paper, Saturday - Theory Exam, Monday - Chinese paper.


No comments: