Sunday, October 29, 2023

Halloween 2023

Halloween trick treating in the compound, not organised by me. I missed out last year's event coz I was still reeling in joy over my new freedom and I must have missed the post in the FB page. 

Got these night glow tattoos from Taobao but had to cut them into half coz I don’t think it’ll be sufficient to go around. Bought stickers from Daiso and cut them too. 


Packed a sticker, one tattoo, one Fruit plus candy and one mini lollipop into a ziploc bag. I didn’t get those Halloween ziploc bags, I simply used whatever bags I have at home. I run a favor shop rmbr 😂? 

As my treats will be left under the mercy of weather elements, I had to bag them up. I didn’t want to do any face-to-face distribution coz I just don’t want to open and close my door. Thankfully it wasn’t raining. 


Can't put too much in the bowl so went out to top up the bowl a few times.
At 6.47pm - This is the last top up of the 69 pieces I've prepared. Used up all the lollipops except for the colas which lil' one wanted. It was at this time too I saw a message left behind by a kid in my empty bowl. 


Prepared more with the the remaining tattoos and stickers, I could only make another 15 more without the lollipops so I added extra sticker in each pack and topped up the bowl.
 
Always going out and see an empty bowl. So fast! Last top up at 7.21pm with these sweets. Nothing to pack anymore. 

What's left at 8.30pm. Lil' one was still eyeing on the strawberry candies. Too bad! 

That's all! Till the next Halloween!








No comments: