Monday, October 9, 2023

On This Day - (9th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

9th Oct 2022

I just had to share this drawing by my superbly talented and patient brother Pauline Patrick Teo. This is one of his many drawings that he's done.

The details are just so intricate and so real.

I don't even have a quarter of his talent 😅



9th Oct 2021
*added 8 new photos into the Chiak! 吃! Makan photo album


9th Oct - Lunch

Had the leftover carrot cake and tried to clear the chicken patties in the freezer, ingredients wise have to close one eye. Che-che told me since I can, I should try the /Ji@. I didn't want to waste their precious dumplings if I couldn't taste anything, anyway I wasn't that gian over dumplings also. Ahh! Talk abt dumplings, I'm reminded Kim Choo Rice Dumplings!! I totally forgot abt it.


Saw this pack of opened chips. Immediately, although I said I was going to whack the food, subconsciously

looked at the nutritional chart. Gasp! 30g = 16g carbs!! If

I was the old me.... I can finish the whole pack in one sitting . scary right? Itook a few small pieces, it's definitely less than 30g and stopped.

Taste wise - can taste the salt and only after the last 2 pieces I could finally get the taste of paprika chips.

Immediately brought myself back to ZH and also to the time when I introduced this snack to the girls in Europe.

Muahaha!



This is for snack. this is my last one, the rest is for the

man.

So I am happy n satisfied 💕 


Feeling very thirsty I drank so much water in half a day until Sandra messaged me with a remedy to help with my thirst n discomfort. My shifu!

I never knew that eating what I had been craving for so long is causing me more discomfort now.🤣


9th Oct - Dinner

With no restrictions I tried the soup this time round.

And took hubby's Thai dip. Dip is nice - I think it's as clean as it can get or maybe just a little sugar to balance out the sour taste?

Unknowingly the man have the habit of pushing all the meat to me. 😅so he did that again. But no... I'm not just eating meat, l'm also eating the beancurd, the mushrooms, the veg, 🦀 . Wanted to eat vermicelli but decided against it in the end, I don't miss it that much anyway.

Checked with staff on their fishball n fishcake if any sugar is added inside. I know what else I can order next

time.

Didn't take the ice-blended pomelo juice. Pomelo pomelo, I think l've read it before it's not friendly.

Anyway I'm so used to drinking water.


After dinner the girls wanted to get bubble tea. I learnt my lesson 😅.

I want to eat these but : -

  • half strudel is still too big portion I only wanted one piece
  • otah is simply a fleeting thought coz I love lee wee brothers. But I have the otah pops at home which are equally nice so ....
  • the mango dessert! But do I really miss it that much?

Or if I wanted to eat just coz I wanted to make sure I reach the sinful KPI?

Saw these 2 snacks in the petrol kiosk. Usually would grab tidbits while waiting to pay money and these are what I'd grab. I can only snap pics now to remind myself

- HOW MUCH JUNKS I'VE BEEN PUTTING IN MY BODY all these years. But yes, I do miss the spicy snacks.


BUT! You know you need to set your priorities right.

Kueh kosui from Bengawan Solo - must get. I wanted to get kueh salat too but I managed to control myself.

Hubby didn't want so I finished all 6 at one go.

And it's time to eat the jelly cheesecake. Just a little today, and a little tomorrow. Then it's time to close off the sinful eating window period.

Kueh kosui - taste no change. No headache

Cheesecake - OMG! It's sweet. It's lychee - I ❤️ lychee flavoured gelatine but it's just too sweet. Almost immediately there was a sharp pain in my head and then it was gone 30+secs later.


Last day tomorrow.

I wonder what tomorrow will be like .....

Will hubby buy back what I want? Maybe he's also having a headache thinking what to pack for me. But then maybe it's also easy for him since I had so many things I want to eat, surely he can tikam tikam correctly - buy anything also can since there'll be something I want.



Sth Oct - snack?

Yummy.

Do you have the habit of peeling off the kueh layer by layer? I still do 😬 but this is abit difficult to peel. End up peeling 2-3 layers each time. Still it's such a joy to eat kueh.

Funny when I think abt it. Most food tastes weird to me but this ondeh n Jut taste hit right on the spot!



8th Oct - snack.

late 4 pieces of the border cookies. It's 漏风 even though this pack is unopened. I will have to re-bake it if I want to eat, that is IF. Maybe coz I've never had this before, I'm not sure if l'm tasting what I should be tasting. Oh well...if only either girls wants famous amos I will gladly take a piece from them.



9th Oct - saw this pack. Che-che's snacks. I used to enjoy eating this.

Ate one piece, weird taste. I think my keto snacks taste better. Haha!


9th Oct - breakfast

Carrot cake. Yup the man bought. I think maybe he go foodcourt also dunno what 🤔 to pack for me. Haha! So many food I want to eat but only have one stomach.

I couldn't finish it coz I got more thirsty and kept drinking water. Anyway no habit of eating breakfast, will keep it for lunch


Anyway, I was thinking since I'm going to go crazy on carbs (Honestly, I haven't counted. I dunno how to count.) I should go crazy with fruits right? Tho I love durian, I think I should really say no to that. Amongst all the fruits I want custard apple is what I really want now!

Is this in fruiting season now? I can only imagine the taste now ... continue dreaming ....



9th Oct 2019

Back again! This time ready with my GBB card.



Early check-in today. Yay!




Less than half an hour in Flower Dome and I'm done.

Goash! Only 34% batt left and I need to make my way back under this hot sun. Can the batt lasts all the way till 11.30am? Left my portable batt at home coz didn't want to leave in car which is likely under the ☀️ 

#吹吹冷风真爽#







9th Oct 2016


Sigh...

.. want to run errands then this girl keep complaining hungry.

吃了又吃。带她出门真麻烦!




9th Oct 2015

To my lil' Monster :

Happy Children's Day!!

She had the most wonderful time today. Had been out the whole day since we picked Che-Che up from school. From CK Tang to Taka to MParade. Tho' I'm not staying any longer after her ballet. I'm exhausted!





9th Oct 2014

l used to use the printable monthly calendar to chart the girls tests/exams dates, extra classes etc..

Now I have to use it to chart all the birthday parties.

Serious?!



9th Oct 2014


Cute right? Che-che told me they were coming with a new game. Wow! I wish I am still a kid.





9th Oct 2013

#%*!

EL, MT, MA, SC u name it she has it.


Footnote written in 2023 : I think it’s supplementary lessons? 



9th Oct 2013


SMS between a friend n me ...

Itold her I think I should save money for Athena to open a bakery if she cannot make it.

At least that's what she loves to do.

Lil' one if she continues loving her taichi-ing / ballet, she can be a ballet teacher. Or maybe she can be a stewardess (her latest ambition) - that is if she grows taller.



9th Oct 2012


Exhausted !!



9th Oct 2011


7th Oct - The actual day. I'm officially one year older.

Hubby came back late from school with this cake from SwissBake. Just one more hour and I'II be 36 yrs and 1 day old



9th Oct 2010 



Celebration of 2 mommies birthday. Thanks ladies for my surprise.


Footnote written in 2023 : The birthday celebration was on the 8th. There’s a blog entry on the celebration


Cute Saby





Too noisy already. Imposed 5 mins silent (mei-mei lost out first - as usual). The kids are really funny... doing sign language.


Ice-cream cake from Swensens



Tender moments with mummy



Birthday song. I dunno what ML wished for. But I wish for a ..... nah! trick you. Say already won't come true


I love her smiles. Makes you wanna have another baby. ...



The active kids 

The weary-eyed mummies



9th Oct 2010 

Thank you mummies for the wonderful time today.

Thank you all for the presents. I'm still waiting for my ring!!


Footnote written in 2023 : I must have written in after 0000hrs for post to be on 9/10/10









No comments: