Saturday, May 20, 2023

On This Day - (20th May) #Reminders from FB#

20th May 2022 

Taken yesterday (19th May)

While the girl was driving 🚗 , I could relax n take pix but all fail lor…....🤣



20th May 2020

Feeling so tired. I just want to sit down n stare into the phone n not do anything for the rest of the day.

I kept looking down and my head was so dizzy the moment I lifted up my head to rest. N I rested often COZ LBP. N Coz it's the toilet, I don't really lie down close on the floor (I do that when I do the rest of the house flooring). But I had to finish this quickly. While waiting, completed the kitchen. Then went back to bathroom. I still have the dry area to do, do it next time otot.

Then Ihad to look up! Into the bathroom ceiling n painted over.

Neck pain! Backache.

At least this job is done. Will wash the toilet tmrw evening and then it'll be ready for use on Friday.



20th May 2020

Sigh......Tulipmania in GBB would have ended tomorrow if it still went

on.没机会



20th May 2017


She's braver than me. She's shaking that tooth herself, she just dropped one 2 days ago. And all this useless mom can do is to wince and pretend to ask her if she wants me to pull. Good thing she declined (coz I'm scared) and all the time complaining "got a

lot of blood, very shaky. Look at the amount of blood." (I dare not look)

Aiyah! I should have printed extra copy of tooth fairy letter that day.

#toothfairyisgoingbrokesoon#

#whydidistartgiving10dollarsthefirsttime#



Finally!

And I'II get my peace too!

#shedunhvtoworryshemayswallowhertoothwhilesleeping#



20th May 2017

It was a long trip, I couldn't even remember how long he was away. Our shopping list includes Red velvet Oreo and Chicken in a biscuit. He bought more food items than we asked for and nobody's complaining.

Didn't take pic of all the food item. Clothes for us.

Sweet of him to think about us when he's out shopping.


Girls excited with what daddy bought home and sat down while he unpacks.


Yes!Yes! Yes! We haven't had this for a very long time.

Buy more next trip, this is not enough. No need to pack clothes, just bring an empty luggage up 😜.


I can't believe this! Bought ketchup for lil' one?? If you'd like to know, she eats ketchup more than the main dish. 😂



Daddy threw some leaflets to read since she loves reading. Haha! And her Harry Potter...


20th May 2016

Glad to be back in Parade.


20th May 2012


Lunch and ice-cream



20th May 2012

CakePops!


Footnote : never made this at all. The craze is over. 



20th May 2011

Headache! Can I don't send them for classes?


No comments: