Monday, May 8, 2023

On This Day - (8th May) #Reminders from FB#

8th May 2021


So sweet of lil' one's tutor to gift this special handmade gift to moi.



8th May 2018


7th May: Table flower for the week. Brought home tulips, calla lilies and dunno what some flowers 

#horriblefloralarrangement# #stilldungetitafterweeksoftrial#


My favourite - tulips and calla lilies


Close up

The extras goes into a small chicken essence bottle ๐Ÿ˜ฌ for coffee table


8th May morning

Ahh…..tulips ...they always get the most pampering from me. A cold shower for them this morning.



8th May 2015


IKEA guy working on our outdoor furniture.

Ok...I'm bored.....Hv things to do but I'm eating ๐Ÿ 



Footnote written in 2023 : 


8 years 1 day later : we will rip off the original kitchen n toilet.

So for the next few days I'll have to stay at home 24hrs while they rip the place apart n fix in new cabinets. I will sit at the same sofa spot, abit eating ๐Ÿ 

maybe I'll have time to do my holiday iMovie? I don't care just ask hubby to help pick Aricia Ting up from school daily. Everyone out of the house except me. Then only start working when contractors leave to clean up the house.

They say 8 is a lucky number. It's definitely not a lucky number for me coz we also re-renovated our Punggol house in the 8th year. Just how many times can I tahan all these packing and unpacking amidst other jobs with no help? 

#gettingold# 

#packedthecabinetsveryslowly# #soithinktheunpackingwillbedoneslowlytoo# #justhavetoenduretheeyesoremessinyard#


8th May 2015


See what my dear girl displayed..

..Bath n Bodyworks

shop huh? Maybe sooner or later I'll take over n display things for her



Busy busy


Footnote written in 2023 :


We moved in on this date 8yrs ago. I was really frustrated with hubby's friend to keep delaying works. To think that I gave extra 3wks as "must handover" before move-in date. Kept delaying. Eh! ๆˆ‘ไปฌๆ˜ฏๆœ‰็œ‹้ฃŽๆฐด็š„ๅผ!move in still cabinets inside and outside not completed. ๐Ÿ˜ค

Hubby really just came back for the move then he flew back to SHA. I still had to deal with the dust in the house while living in it. Thank goodness I asked mom to come over to help me on the days I need to send the girls for their enrichment/tuition classes.


Okay, ๆˆ‘ๅšไป€ไนˆไบ‹ๆฏๆฌกไธ€ๅฎšไผš set a targetted deadline. So in the case of us moving into Punggol, at first hubby was saying move just days before EDD but I said we need 3wks before at least. When the date drew closer, I had to be induced earlier. And it falls so nicely that we move in on Sat, Mon I was otw to the hospital. 

Also a lesson learnt is maybe it’s never a good idea to have friends to do work for you? Tho I would have trusted my friends to do a proper job, if I make my payment promptly I would expect a prompt job from you right? So it was such a let down when I had to chase his friend, then I got frustrated and told hubby. Hubby also chased him. His friend macam like bochap? Delay until my deadline is over still incomplete work. 


When J did my re-reno works in Punggol, he handed over the job sui sui for me before my targetted date. 


8th May 2014


My girls' dinner

ใ„ใŸใ ใใพใ™!





8th May 2014


Mother's Day cookie lil' one bought for me.



8th May 2014

Art #6

Her blending skills has improved








No comments: