Wednesday, May 17, 2023

On This Day - (17th May) #Reminders from FB#

17th May 2021

Eating in the car like taxi ah lao

Reminds me of the girls younger days where we had to eat in the car. Still rmbr the 2 cute Hello Kitty tray tables.



17th May 2013


Tulips at GBTB 


My babies in their clogs


A tad disappointed with the size. Makes me wanna fly to Amsterdam now to see the tulips in Keukenhof. (I always miss the season when I was there)




17th May 2012


Found a sample photo of the birth announcement card I did. The actual cards sent out had the text aligned a little to the right and I did some cardstock to it. Shucks! Can't rmbr what I did and ...... I don't hv it in Aricia's 5 yrs Memories Book. Argh!



17th May 2011

Lil' girl has been so holy these 2 weeks. Now whenever she sings gospel sings, she raises up her hand like worshipping n eyes closed.

Yesterday, when she apologized to Gucci n Chanel for kicking their cage. She ended it with an "will u forgive me pls? Amen!" Hilarious!



17th May 2010

Craving for Chilli Crab.…..



17th May 2010

Survival Day 2 : Tired. Hubby just got back on Saturday, flew off again today. The kids and me Happy Hour for the next few days. Argh!!!!!

Imust stop being a clean freak!! Work myself too much only.




No comments: