Thursday, May 11, 2023

On This Day - (11th May) #Reminders from FB#

11th May 2021 

Was craving for laksa last night. And this morning messaged to "chope" their laksa. They don't cook a lot per day that's why. Came down for my order (lunch n packed for dinner so will be easier for me before tutor comes in).

So yummy! Messaged hubby if he wanted for dinner n packed one for him. Not sure if he'll like it but it's nice to me. Chilli is nice too!

#cravingsatisfied# #cannotmatchmacrostoday4sure#






11th May 2016 


Great! Child labour! Now I'm relaxing.

The same muffins (again) coz I need to clear the buttermilk. And cookies. That explains the kitchen is so messy.





==== AKAN DATANG ====


😢 😢 I spoke too soon.

Che-che spilled my vanilla essence and I don't have any extra bottle. I really have to run to NEX. Or maybe ...I should call for help from neighbours.

"Knock knock! Ehh…... Hello ..

..hello .... Anybody

there?"


==== A FEW MINUTES LATER ====


Yah! Seriously I had to go out lor!





11th May 2016 


When it comes to baking is, I want to try all recipes.

Then I get feedbacks from girls and mom will tell me

"the previous one is nicer than this etc." Now, the problem is ... I forgot which recipe I used previously and like I don't bake daily to rmbr.

So now I definitely have to make an indication; start discarding printed recipes n have a "to keep" recipe.

This recipe today is TO KEEP. It's moist.

Oh well, sooner or later, I will end up giving away the rests of my baking recipes books in the bomb shelter.



11th May 2016


Tmrw’s Today's breakfast for girls



Footnote : it looks like I baked this on 10th May night 

11th May 2014

The noisy cousins



11th May 2014


Happy Mother's Day to all my dear mummies.



11th May 2013


To all my mummies friends,

Happy Mother's Day!



11th May 2013


Boohoo hoo..... 😭 

我要哭了!今年真的是临时抱佛脚!我要抱佛紧紧!!



11th May 2013


My Che-Che is one of the 2 girls in her class to get the Super Reader. I had a good laugh when I asked her how many books did she borrow from the school library. She said "2!" The other girl too!

"What abt the rest of your class? 1?" "Yah 1 only.

They usually bring books from home."



11th May 2013


Massaging her ponytail and head. Hahaha! Little Miss Shortie is so funny! The SAs laughed at her; the guy sitting next to her tried to control his laughter. One

SA came and tried to pull down for her but still reaching her ponytail



She saw us (adults) sitting on the chair trying, then exclaimed “I want to try..” Sat herself down and this is the  scene 😂

11th May 2012


Her first trip to the optician. It's confirmed that she IS DESPICABLE MISCHIEVOUS!!! Optician said she can see. He had his way of finding out if kids were lying.

At one point he made her write down. (phone batt went flat couldn't take pic of her doing that).

He kept shaking his head and I suspected he tricked her. Ok, at least she sat on that chair. That should make her happy already right?

I asked her if she really can't see. Days ago she kept saying "I cannot see." Today, I asked she gave me that sheepish smile and said she could see. @-@!!



11th May 2012


Seeing the girls eating their ice-cream is tempting me to get the ice-cream maker attachment for my KitchenAid…. but I'm only encouraging them to eat more cold stuffs. *cough cough*


Footnote : actually I feel buying ice-cream attachment then Cuisinart maker was such a hasty decision. I can count with one hand how many times I actually made ice-cream 😬.  If I were to make a normal portion nobody can finish it. And what lil’ one likes doesn’t mean che-che likes it too. I can probably only make my keto ice-cream? Got rid of it in 2022 to make way for Thermomix. 






No comments: