Sunday, May 14, 2023

On This Day - (14th May) #Reminders from FB#

14th May 2022

Aiyah! I told you to set GPS for her to follow can liao.

No need to keep hearing the girl talking back to you.

And then all we need to do is the simple reminders. #cozthemotherlearntfromherlessons# #practicemakesperfect#




14th May 2020


Yay! new toy!

Can't wait to use it


Footnote : that time was still CB. So this came at the right time when I can finally do some changes for their breakfast - toast and waffle. 


14th May 2016


Lunch: At the same place where we had her full-month celebratory lunch.

#Shesback9years7monthslater#



14th May 2016


My sprouting camomile. Sun-tanning for the day again before I bring into the house


right pic : sweet basil and peppermint



14th May 2016


I asked ah-lao to buy blackie c powder n I got this instead. Looks interesting. The Smores would interest che-che.




14th May 2011


A day filled with sweet treats n enjoyment.




14th May 2011


I'm going to pry that girl's eye if she sleeps again.



14th May 2011


#%^*! The day I decided to spend tt $7 on carwash instead of doing it myself. It starts to rain too!!!

ARGH!



14th May 2011


Sleepy! Not good idea to put their replacement class at 8.15am. Can hardly wake up. 



14th May 2010


lil' girl has been yakking non-stop since we stepped into the house.

HELP MEI!!!







No comments: