Tuesday, May 9, 2023

On This Day - (9th Day) #Reminders from FB#

9th May 2022


When you feel like it with only 1hr+ to kill.

But I only made it across the bridge (in 20 mins - very long) and decided to turn back coz l'm sooooo hungry.

40mins of exercising. 60mins of eating. What?!



9th May 2022

Not bad not bad. Miss this, so aunty decided to cook ginger scallion pork for myself. It does taste like the normal ones.


Note : I can’t seem to load this video for this blog entry. 



9th May 2019


That's the good thing when I'm not with the girls. I get to eat what I want. A nice lemony for this hot day.




9th May 2018


A date with lil' one



Paid for myself to 💤 

😜 Che-Che is home alone, she can sleep on her bed



Pee - checked!

Snacks for the always hungry grandma - checked!

Reminder not to drink too much water - checked!

Footnote : yah….she’s that troublesome!

9th May 2017


Quiet lunch with che-che.

Contemplated if I should bring them here after picking lil' one from school. But in the end, bad mummy decided peace and being happy is what I need.



Busy taking pictures, while che-che is busy looking for books.

You know when exams have ended when she began reading in the car and had been asking to drop by Kinokuniya for the longest time.



And she came by as I was looking for her.. with a basket. She gave me the smile when she saw me looking at it. Haha! 😂 Is she buying a lot of books?

She has a lot of vouchers since last year.



Footnote written in 2023 : she has stopped buying books for some time now, citing that she has no space in her room. So now she reads it on iPad. 

9th May 2016

Lunch is served!



9th May 2015

Aricia’s looking forward >>>


9th May 2012


Finally home! Long day out but worth it!


Footnote written in 2023 : Ehhh…..like what is it? 😂 



9th May 2011


Mag added this photo into her FB photo album



9th May 2011


This morn: "it's 6.30, 6.30 alr. KZ wake up." (knocked her door) "wake up ×2, wake up quickly Athena." 

I jumped out of bed, 我įš„åŋƒ missed a beat, checked hp

We stood there goon goon looking @ each other.

"holiday in lieu, go back 2 bed." 

he asked "holiday?"

"yah lah! U mean u hv 2 work today??" 

We all plonked ourselves 2 bed n my man left 4 work - bringing bacon home.


9th May 2011

Terrible! Horrible! Zircon has been turned on since ...

11+. Too hot. Boiled chrysanthemum for all to drink.



9th May 2011

Taken during Sophia’s birthday party on the 7th @ Explorer Club in Downtown East



9th May 2010

spent my Mother's day sick. (still had to struggle to coach Athena her Chinese - with mask on) Aricia made my day when she quickly ran into the room and told me "Teacher S say I must hug and kiss you today." *melt melt*




No comments: