Tuesday, May 16, 2023

On This Day - (16th May) #Reminders from FB#

16th May 2021

And hor .......my blog entry for last year's still in draft folder. Before I can even post it out, now we're downgraded again. Haha 🤣



16th May 2020

Mini facial for this pimpled girl. Sigh....

puberty problems

Would love to hear what you help with your teenage girls. I didn't have problem with che-che coz...her skin is no problem 的


Haha! Kiddin. This is heavily edited pic. If only in reality can be like this.

This is the reason why I hardly edit my pictures, probably the only time I need to edit is when the pic looks dark, I'II lighten the photo. Other than that....what u see is what u get...also explains why I hardly do any selfies too 😉 



No pic of girl with mask coz she went to pangsai. Haha!

Then she complained why facial took so long, I must close down my shop coz no customer except her. Just a simple exfoliating, mask n moisturiser took a longer time just coz she had to pangsai twice. 🤦🏻‍♀️ funny gal



16th May 2017


Haha! What is this girl doing huh? Cleaning the floor huh?



Does anyone know where I can get something like this stone bear? I need it for my home for fengshui purpose but hasn't been able to find it here. What I normally see is those with a "container" as water feature kind. I passed by one shop in Kyoto before tho! Really cute, got アンパンマングミ also!


16th May 2017

I tend to forget I have photobook vouchers until they remind me. 😳One book arrived (this travel dated back to 2012. In between 2008 & 2011 -  those with hard copy still not completed)

Like to keep ticket stubs and maps etc..it's good that I had them all scanned in. So I have them in photos in the albums.

Now rushing through another 4 books. Expiring in Zweeks. Argh!




16th May 2017


Busy that I didn't have chance to read FB for a few days. Taking a rest now from housework and ....I don't seem to miss it at all. (I thought I would). Just 10mins and ciao for now!


16th May 2016


I accidentally hit a button on lil' one phone and Siri started ...

.. We found it funny. Lil' one started off with

a "my name is ..." And Siri came up with all sorts of spelling n don't understand etc..she got agitated.

These pics were taken after I asked her to repeat what she said earlier.




16th May 2014


#7: Solar system. Her outlines are getting better, she drew the rockets herself. Yay! Well done, mei-mei



16th May 2013


Pigging out after the stressful week. Chiak!





No comments: