Tuesday, May 23, 2023

On This Day - (23rd May) #Reminders from FB#

23rd May 2021

Such a sweet gesture from tutor ****** who sent this to us. The girls appreciate her kind thoughts.

I can only enjoy the smell but I did receive the love ❤️ from her.

Thank you very much 😘! 

"The optimist sees the donut, the pessimist sees the hole." - Oscar Wilde




23rd May 2020


Nice and moist brownie, baked by che-che





23rd May 2017

18th July 2008 -

Two small thieves were caught stealing food from the kitchen. So they were locked out thereafter and now we're doing the search on them, to see if they've hidden anything in their diapers.

"Stand against the door kids!"

Aricia to Iggy :"We're in deep deep trouble."

Iggy: "It's all your fault!"






23rd May 2015

Rain rain go away. My carpentry is coming; my carpenters are stuck in rain.

Yup! Turned out that they couldn't finish their job on Tuesday, to my anger. Coz there was a lot to clean. sawdust etc..literally washed all bedsheets and ..do I hv to do it again today? Or worst hv another day stuck at home again?

[And mom Irene Ma was my savior on Tuesday. I got back late coz I needed to see the doctor. She helped

me with majority of the cleaning.谢谢妈妈!〕

Painters doing touchups now.

Organised everything into pull-out drawers;

containers etc..the Alejandra way. Needless to say, made so many visits to Daiso; Howards, Toyogo but I'm so happy to see everything neater than before.

My measuring tape became my indispensable tool in handbag. Heavy but good weapon to hit a robber on his head.

All boxes cleared! Left with some books that were meant to be inside bomb shelter. I can shelf those out now coz i have utilized whatever space I needed for the rest of the barangs. Wow! My shelving size in there is smaller than before.

I'm so proud of myself. My kitchen is half or less than half the size of my previous one, and .....I still have empty space in cabinet. 6 plates, 6 bowls, 6 sets of cutleries which I want to get back same model leh..can't find anymore. Ok if I have guests - use disposables lor! 😜



23rd May 2014


😥😰😱

Did we hv a booklet in our time?

26. Do not leave the examination room/hall even if you have finished the examination paper before the given time.

Who dares to leave?


23rd May 2014

Finally saw one this morning at my block. I can be so cool about it, "it doesn't bite" when trying to reassure che-che. Though I know I'II be screaming

"get that thing outta my house!" if it ever appears in my house. I'm going to keep the windows open that teeny weeny bit.


23rd May 2013
*tagged in the post by Damien, MOB Instructor*

I'm so proud of my young ringers, P3-P6. They all rang (Joyful Praise / Joy & Celebration) with confidence and gusto, despite the uncomfortable conditions, absentism and extreme shortage of prep

time.

The juniors especially showed a preview of what the future holds.

The seniors rang so much more maturely after coming back from HK.

Thank you handbell teachers & parents. Thank you Ko Kevin Mazimas, Cai Ximin and Myren Mak.



23rd May 2013


Presents I made for Princess Amelie. Ehh....

Personalized bib n suit not done by me.

Diaper owl and the rests of the socks into cuppies.




23rd May 2013

Rhythm In Blue 





23rd May 2013

I dunno where we are ...

But we're all feeling so hot,

exhausted and hungry. Long day for che-che and us.



23rd May 2011

Rmbr what's Tipp Ex?



No comments: