Wednesday, May 10, 2023

On This Day - (10th May) #Reminders from FB#

10th May 2020

🤦🏻‍♀️ when I forgot to check out. I only realised this when I was going to Check-In into my class.

Happened to me a lot of times, coz most times I go into 🚗 and then do my FOC Grab driver job. Once back home also totally forgot abt it.

No worries. Before my tutors all start panicking n requests to do online lessons, I was there only from 1.20pm to 2.15pm to pack my lunch at SoPho n a grocery 🏃‍♀️. Was in 3rd level the whole time. (I didn't sleep in Parkway 🤣. Anyway the person was there in the evening.

#besafeeveryone# #rmbrtocheckinandout# #iamok# #irregardlessiwillstillmonitormyself#




10th May 2020


Truly appreciate your sweet gesture, Youli Song





10th May 2017


731 sleeps and 6 aliens (4 papa aliens and 2 babies) have tried invading my territory. Commander Teo's instruction is KILL ON SIGHT.



10th May 2016


Did my grocery run after dropping che-che in school.

It's so nice to go into a supermarket without the crowd. For the first time, I did my grocery slow coz no queue; no crowd. Well, actually the main reason is : in my blunder I deleted my grocery shopping list (c so I was literally walking aisle by aisle.

Better still, as I just learnt, it's 24hrs too!

Okay..but that doesn't mean I'll run out of the house in the wee hours



10th May 2016


365 sleeps since ...and guess what? I've not stepped into the gym

yet!



10th May 2015


They say kids are tech savvy, I certainly agree. Dunno how that girl figured out she could mirror her phone to the TV and start playing videos there. And here I am still keying "how to ..." into the search engine.



10th May 2015


Guess who chose this plant?




10th May 2014


😀她的造句真好笑😀



10th May 2014


My girl wants to see this school too.... I asked her why should we go? It's too far, out of her league, n it's not our targetted school.

Okay, real reason is .. I'm too lazy. So blardy hot!! I'd rather hide in the aircon room at home and nuah


PLMGS open house

10th May 2011


My whiteboard now - all cleaned.

Study table - partially tidied up. Haven't sort out the Top school exam papers. Need to tabulate the scores in my reward chart.

がんばって!



10th May 2011
Finally downpour. Yee ha! 







No comments: