Wednesday, May 24, 2023

On This Day (24th May) #Reminders from FB#

24th May 2015

Hmm...... One simple lunch became this coz we're all craving for pizza. 

Grumpy girl coz I refuse to order kids  meal for her.


 Footnote : meal times isn’t exactly pleasant with this girl most of the time. If she doesn’t get what she wants, she’ll grouch and pull a long face. In this pic she was crying. And I had good reasons why I didn’t want to order her kids meal for her. She always can’t finish her food!


24th May 2015

Haiz! 😞 Wanted to do pizza for lunch. Girls were excited, then electricity tripped twice. 真是的!

24th May 2015

Was devasted when my promegranate dried out within a week plus. Finally able to see new teeny weeny leaves sprouting.






24th May 2014
OMG! Her funniest 周记 so far. 
checked with hubby, he didn't help her anything. I suspected she used Athena's Chinese dictionary to check some words coz there are some words I know she wouldn't know. she confirmed -擦、检查 、 数.
But funny how she phrase her sentences "气到好像火🔥的样子” luckily she didn't write 妈妈像疯婆

24th May 2014



Footnote : Brought che-che to open house. Then my girls always say have their dream school, want to go xxxx, . In the end their results can’t make it Lor!
 
24th May 2014

There he goes again. "Drumming" away. - the nightmarish neighbour.



24th May 2013

She's shy didn't want to play , said that her lil' sister is childish running and playing

Footnote : I suspect it's her shoes. Maybe she's uncomfortable wearing them? Or too loose?  

Trip to S.E.A Aquarium







No comments: