Wednesday, May 3, 2023

On This Day - (3rd May) #Reminders from FB#

3rd May 2020

At least 4 friends cooked laksa for dinner tonight.

I had Qiji's laksa too!

We can't cook spicy food coz the girls can't eat 🌶️


Footnote : this was written in the 2nd phase of CB where everyone who is bored at home started posting whatever they cooked. I don’t really cook well and I get so tired working from morning till I crawl into the bed at night. We also ta-baoed food occasionally after that. 


3rd May 2020

Completed!

Didn't expect to finish it so fast. However did it with sacrificing 3 meals T#I TEs (I'm not complaining 😉, not mopping floor once, 2 broken needles, poking myself so many times, praying that I don't break the second last needle so many times, tired hand.

At least my bag looks so much better on the outside now. And will be easier for me to take out my things.


Anyhow do the pockets


Bag has more things than usual, masks and sanitizer

spray.

I'm glad this is finally completed.



3rd May 2015


Two separate trips to different doctors. Obviously the first didn't work so went another last night. Cough got more phlegmy n was breathless. The first doc didn't say much; second doc maybe ..dig up a little history since already saw one doc but med didn't help. Finally all the questioning, he told me "it must be something that triggers your respiratory. U dun smoke; nvr go in smoking places so I can say it's dust." Suddenly EUREKA for me! I rmbred now, sneezing at home while packing. It must hv been those hardly-used items that has dust on it. Sneezing when I got to new place coz its dirty n dusty.

Needless to say, given antibiotics this time round and sent with second warning from the 2 docs "rest".

Yayaya……... How to rest?



3rd May 2013


Found! SIA girl in the making.

Taken in 2006.

Bumped into ex-teamgirl on return flight



Footnote written in 2021 when covid stopped flights, many of them lost their income. 
 Always love this pic.

Pray that our skies get busy again and we all can start flying, crews get their jobs back.

#youreagreatwaytofly#”


Written in 2023 : Aww..... now Deanna Poppy Soon-Adam CSS. Is IFM coming up soon?

With Athena Ting (with her precious white bear) and Aricia Ting in tummy 😬



3rd May 2013

31st Dec 2006

My nottie girl. Who else!



3rd May 2009


finds it hilarious. Lil' girl was hopping around n then she started singing che-che's schoolsong n one hymn. That girl is so funny!


Footnote written in 2023 : When lil' one Aricia Ting was only 2+.

She has selective memory lor! Rubbish things can rmbr, can even rmbr one small part of che-che's piano piece. Piano was opened, had some distraction with che-che away from piano. suddenly we heard tinkering of keys. turned around n saw it was lil' one playing a small part with one finger



No comments: