Sunday, May 21, 2023

On This Day - (21st May) #Reminders from FB#

21st May 2021

Argh! Forgot to check out again.

If only I have such luxury of jalan jalan-ing all the time.

Everywhere also danger zone.



21st May 2017
So funny! 

Behind every nice shot, there's bound to have at least one unglam shot. Either digging nose, scratching armpit

or ...her stoning.

LOL!

#shouldiputthisinthephotobook#


And then when she knows cameras are on her.. no more funny expression



21st May 2016

Cookie dough ice-cream. 2nd attempt.

1st attempt I used the no churn condensed milk recipe, it was way too sweet, I junked it. This is the abit more hardworking (on the machine) 2nd attempt with a different recipe

(Review : tastes nice but I think I left the rolled dough in freezer too long. Coz I freeze n left to pick lil' one up from school, more than 30mins had lapsed. So I can't break the dough in the ice-cream)

Recipe: TO KEEP



21st May 2016

We were at a pet shop earlier (nope! We're not buying any pets). Che-Che said she wants a dog next time; lil' one wants a cat. ( told them I want a rat) We told them to learn to take care of themselves first and nope we're not getting coz I'll be the one doing the hard work. Citing that caring for a pet is like caring for a child, only good thing is dog don't argue with me.

A while later, after cooing at the cute puppies and walking out of shop, Che-Che said "actually if we want a pet next time, we shouldn't buy, we should adopt one." I was amazed with her maturity and agreed with her, she also knew that most ppl would dump their pet aside after they're not cute anymore so we should give them a chance. Can't help but feel proud when she said that. But nope! We're still not getting any pets.



21st May 2016

First step into the gym. With my gyming kaki. And she's still going on...I've to first. Still prefer swimming to this.



21st May 2012

Look at the difference in height!! AT is Athena, she was a mth to her 6th BD. AR is Aricia her age to date!



21st May 2012

keep thinking back of what lil girl said to me on Sat.

"mummy it's late already. We need to go home.

20mins ok?"

I call her my mother, my mother set a curfew on me.



21st May 2012

Eating at her favourite wanton stall. The uncle remembers her and gives her extra ingredient.



21st May 2011

Was clearing kids' toys. Saw how Che-Che organized her stuffs. In one multiple compartment to table, she put in her precious marbles.

In her beados, she cleverly classified the small beads into big medicine bottles. In total 6 bottles. When she ran out of container, she took plastic glove n put them in each "finger". So funny!






No comments: