Thursday, May 25, 2023

On This Day - (25th May) #Reminders from FB#

25th May 2021

This must be my favourite amongst the anyhow cook dishes tonight.

Let's hope this taste as good as it smells 👍 

#firstattempt#

#lemongrasschicken#.



25th May 2020

Che-che moved her plants to her study table from her bedside. Her lavender won't be sniffing lavender (diffuser next to her bed) anymore 😂


Trimmed the lavender leaves, nice smell


But!! Is this going to be what I think it is?


25th May 2020

Monday waffles





25th May 2019 

7hrs out with the girls.


Normally I wouldn't watch a musical twice unless I really loved it. Phantom was my first musical, I think, or was it my second? I watched it like when I was 18?

I was a little upset I couldn't get my fav front 2-3 row seats. Firstly, I was a little late in getting tickets (in March). Secondly, there were some seats few rows infront of the tix I bought eventually but they refused booking coz "can't leave a seat or 2 between." Rubbish!

So I went back one row by one row until the one I could purchase.

I guess it's a blessing coz this time I could see the chandelier coming down. The first time, the chandelier was like above me, so by the time I realised something above me/us moving n looked up with my delayed response, it's like 'orh ok'. The way the chandelier came down last time was really coming down at us, this was sliding down towards the stage

We went to see the "orchestra" playing the last bit of the song as others were leaving the hall. Honestly I really miss seeing the whole orchestra playing in a musical. I mean it's good that with technology advancements, all they need is synthesizer, violins, cello, clarinet and dunno what nots. Whatever it's not even a quarter of a full orchestra. Next time all they need to have is a stagea.





Footnote written in 2021 :

Indeed. I can play the Phantom song on my stagea!!

So loving the stagea, tho the bigger ones are much better than the one I have. #menomoney# So loving musicals. So hating nobody can perform.

#covidissick#



25th May 2019

The girls had wanted to try this for quite a while. I'm not a butter person but the butter is nice. And Che-Che made me order wine coz she wanted to try. haven't been drinking since before I left the airline. I can count a

2-3x steal a sip since then.)

Lil' one had been talking about beef Wellington for a very long time so she ordered this, Che-Che ordered a different dish so they could share. I had the roasted cod.

Che-che's the greedy one with vanilla milkshake. love the cookies that came together with the bill! I had 6-7 pieces of it 49 (sinful!)

The funniest part was when Che-Che commented she wanted the beef to be done medium rare. Lil' one let out "yah…...high 5 Che-che. Its red in the middle....I watched too many junior masterchefs already that's what they say". I'm not sure if the server heard it.




25th May 2014


Got the most irritating neighbour. Never had any peace since they moved in a year ago. And today, kid had to be banging dunno what nots, as if drumming. I hear until I get a headache.



25th May 2013


说她(Athena)长大了,还不算大。还有一点像小孩子

—样。她很喜欢做东西.


25th May 2012


Girls are playing with Che-Che's ex-classmate at home. Bumped into her mom n her outside, so kidnapped her child. Works for both parties as she didn't hv time for her at home + the kids loved to play together. Last day of school n holiday hw already almost completed so .... Breakkie time!

She's a well-behaved child.


25th May 2011


Argh....

...HELP! Aricia has been singing 'He Is Lord'

for the past 15 mins. I said 'Amen' so many times n she still continues to sing. I need earplugs!



25th May 2011


Omg! $110 n maybe more for repairs to my pen. N I didn't know, the value of my pen is $500+. 讨厌! came here to collect my repaired bag, end up have to come back again 3 weeks time.

All thanks to Aricia who dropped my pen!!



No comments: