Saturday, May 13, 2023

On This Day - (13th May) #Reminders from FB#

13th May 2022

A trip with the girls.

A short break for lil' one after her last paper today.

Recharge n then she needs to start chiong-ing for

MT in 2 wks time ๐Ÿ˜–


Screenshots taken from the video attached with FB post





13th May 2020


Wish me luck for my 3rd attempt.

My last sunflower ๐ŸŒป planting no results ๐Ÿ˜ซ



13th May 2020


Just a little hardworking today to take out blender.

Aรงai satisfied ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– 




13th May 2015


5 sleeps since, place is still 60% to complete unpacking.

Some portion of reno work had to be delayed so my kitchen is still in partial mess. Whatever I could unpacked n organised was already done.

The girls still have some books which can't be unpacked coz... work incomplete in their room. So, on their floor are 1 box for che-che's room /4 boxes for lil' one's room. I thought I asked Ah-lao to help me put up some stuffs in their uppermost cabinet?

Did I mention the high ceiling? I ordered ladder online, should be able to unpack on own tmrw. 2 more boxes in my room, 1 contained my bags, goldbars, diamonds (haha!) which can't unpack coz they need to paste something over our master room balcony door as our walk-in is there.. Enticing them right? Another box is for living room display which is also not done yet.

My baking box is still intact at the yard area. No space to place in the kitchen yet.

For 2 short mornings, went back old place to pack somemore stuffs which we couldn't pack when we moved. Movers came on Wed, we officially moved on Sat. Still needed some stuffs, that's why picking up after everyone else.

Wow! Seems like a lot of work undone.

Tired! Seen 3 docs so far, 1 X-ray done. I've been sitting to sleep for the past 12 nights, can't lie down otherwise cough n get breathless.

And I think I've grown a little braver. I dare to catch millipedes (with tissue of course!). Maybe gimme another few more months I dare to kill cockroaches.

Yeeks!!


Comments/replies in FB posting 




13th May 2013


A question posed by older girl. Why do Malays like cats?

My answer was prob it's linked to the cats n Egypt - always hear of mummified cats and not dogs, something abt cats are sacred animal??!? And Egypt's a muslim country. But also coz they can't touch dog saliva so they can keep cats as pets if they want to.

Friends, what's the answer?



13th May 2012


Not looking forward to tmrw. Wisdom tooth been giving me problem. Pain! Pain! Pain! Yesterday n today suffered the on/off pain. What a weekend for me.



13th May 2011


Woah...I'm a little excited.

Changing my blog design and Becca's helping me




13th May 2010


hopes and wishes for everyone to be well this time round. Horrible trend of ppl falling sick.





No comments: