Tuesday, May 2, 2023

On This Day - (2nd May) #Reminders from FB#

2nd May 2021

Thanks for bringing in yummy butters n snacks Butter Me Up Singapore and thanks for the speedy delivery.



2nd May 2020


Staple running out. Time to make lor-ti



Done!

And I tell you by tonight someone will finish more than half. (When I said that, the guilty person smiled)

Always not enough.

Dowan to bake anymore tonight. Maybe I'll do it tmrw and tie up someone's hands so she won't overeat n eat others' share.



Big mouse is out. Eating with her fav cheese. 🤦🏻‍♀️



2nd May 2020

So che-che will go back to school. Dunno if she's happy or not. Then ....... my many weeks of no-need-to-iron-clothes will resume 😔



2nd May 2020


Adding on to my previous post.

This is one of those daring solo trips I went during my layover in Cairo. About 20+ km away. Hee!

See - the wall paintings that I saw 20 yrs ago were so faint as compared to the tomb they discovered in 2019.





Inside Mastaba of Mereruka. Mereruka was a vizier to a 6th dynasty pharaoh and his 32 room mastaba is the largest at Saqgara.




Inside Mastaba of Ti: this is a relief of Ti watching the hunting of hippopotamus




2nd May 2011

私は怒っている


2nd May 2009

feels like killing her daughter. She works her sums mentally but just dunno how to write the equations.

Going through her Math assessment books is akin to sending myself to my grave soon. ARGH!!!!!


2nd May 2009

screamed her throat sore, very fed up and kek-sim



2nd May 2009

thinks what's the problem with my girl??

No comments: