Time to prep another batch of pasta sauce for Iggy (and maybe the family). My sauce is thick coz I use the whole tomatoes flesh, but I keep the juice separately just to thin out the sauce when cooking. I know some people say should pour everything in when making sauce but my can of tomato is 2.5kg, how much should I pour? And it seems that the liquid usually weighs more than the flesh, so wouldn’t that make my sauce very watery?
While cooling down the sauce in a bigger pot with two fans, messaged bro to drop by my place to pick up. I couldn’t go over coz I had to bring the car over to che-che, can’t make it in time to go two places.
Came back home by bus after dropping the car at her workplace, and bottled the sauce. They will return it back to me after that so I can pass it to them again. Haha!
800g tomatoes but only 798g here 🤣. Lost 2g in between Ms Thermie’s blade, spoon and my fingers. 🤭



No comments:
Post a Comment