Che-Che doesn’t really like mookata now, so most times we will go when she’s not in town. A drive to Downtown East, where we will go most of the times now instead of Punggol, took us close to 20mins.
Famished and glad our food came so fast as we were practically the only customers at lunch time. We almost thought the place wasn’t opened for business yet.
I thought there were only 4 types of chilli? When did the last one came about?
I love mine 70% mildly spicy + 30% special + lots of coriander
Trying out the ‘top trending chilli’
Using pork lard to grease the pot. This is definitely keto friendly. Mookata was what I loved too when I was on keto, I could order so many plates of pork belly and eat with my packed-from-home sambal oelek + tamari sauce
Ooh …. look at that! Dripping hot oil from the porky. Now I need to restrict fatty pork belly and chicken thigh. Once in a blue blue moon it’s nice to have a few charred belly dipped in their sauce. Ordered a oolong tea to wash away the greasiness
All charred bits left. The ah-soh left the house but it hasn’t left my body

I was the first to finish my meal. The man was eating the last few pieces, lil’ one had lots of food in her plate coz she had been busy talking 😂. I was bored so I started scrapping and cleaning the grooves, very satisfying. And (crazily) therapeutic for me
I tried my best. Not 100% clean but definitely is cleaner than before
After all the oil the spice the heat, nice to get a cool relief with a small cup of Mingo lychee sherbet.






No comments:
Post a Comment