Friday, August 14, 2026

Bed Vacumn - III

开展咯! Used the new bed vacumn. 

Vacumned che-che’s bed first coz the laundry rack will not have enough space tomorrow to hang if I wash all 3 bedsheets and bed protectors. 



Not sure if it’s good sign that it’s green light the whole time I was vacumning her bed. It’s either the bed is really clean or there’s something wrong with the machine 😂.


Verdict :
1)  it doesn’t beat the mattress as hard as the previous one, or maybe the old one was wearing out? When the beating was vigorous the previous one, it was so loud on the Saturdays I have to vacumn the beds 😂. I like the new one coz my arms don’t vibrate with the machine 🤣 and I don’t get the tingling sensation on my left arm n palm (that injured arm). I have to use my strength to hold the machine down for the old one. But because I don’t hear the beating sound, psychologically I feel like Iris Ohyama didn’t do its job. 
2) because the handle is higher than the previous one, I don’t have to lean that close to the vacumn. No backache.
3) the ‘neck’ is movable so it’s less tiring for me. However it posed a challenge when I was vacumning the sides of the mattress. The ‘neck’ doesn’t lock in place so one hand has to press down on the base/plate. 
4) as the coverage is wider than my previous bed vacumn, I move lesser across the mattress. Usually I’d run the mattress thrice with the old vacumn, for this I can run the mattress twice. 
5) as for cleaning the vacumn parts, I shall check that tomorrow


A comparison between my old and new bed vacumn :




Which is better : 




Eczema : Coz of che-che’s eczema I always have to clean/dust her room more often than I clean/dust lil’ one’s room. Haha! Lil’ one will be heartpain if she knows about this. But I think I need to step up on vacumning che-che’s bed every week, everytime we change her bedsheet. I cannot follow my monthly schedule. Infact, ideally need to change her bedsheet twice a week. But she’ll complain lor … coz I only helped to change bedsheet & bed protector once for her - the time we moved in 🤣. She’s been doing it herself all these years coz it’s a struggle to handle her bed myself with no space to move the mattress out.

No comments: